• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

getting hold of your P file after youve left, is it posible

i left in 2005, and i'm trying to get a hold of my p file, i don't need it but i'd like to get hold of it so i've got copies of my CR and mid yearlys for when i go on FTRS, or if a join the TA at a later date.

does anyone know how i apply for this, ie who do i write to/phone,

and does anyone know if there are elements of you've P file/records that they won't normally relase?

thanks in advance



Apply for your full record.

Currently a 6 month wait though.
Yes you do get everything, only thing blanked out on mine was the names of others who attended courses with me. They even photocopied the file covers!!
thanks for the info
smudge67 said:
wellard said:
thanks for the info
Love the signature block :)
one of the first post i read on here, made me spit coffee all over my laptop,

Similar threads