Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Getting hold of your old RMAS reports

Bromhead

Clanker
I've recently been informed that it is now possible to get hold of a copy of your file from Sandhurst. I was always under the impression that this info was privy only to those that went back as DS.

Obviously i'd love to know just how badly thought of I was when i was there (i'll settle for top of the middle third), does anyone know who you need to contact in order to get a copy of your file?

I'm not old in the tooth enough to get too nostalgic about Sandhurst, but I'd also find it interesting to read how I made the transition from character deficient, fruit suit wearing log-carrier to morally upright, sword carrying future officer.

I've heard that the OCAC is obliged to provide copies of your docs under FoI. Although whether Rowco comes under the act, I'm not sure. After all we werespecial forces. :D

Officer Cadet Administration Centre
Academy HQ
RMAS
CAMBERLEY
GU15 4PQ
Tel: +44 (0) 1276 412556

Other than that I expect Barbs may have a more authoritative answer.

Charlie

No, I think it's because my journal was the single most depressing document that ever existed. To be expected, what with the myriad range of character defects I was sent to RowCo to have ironed out......

compus_mentus said:
I've got my journal (always had it). Every now and again, as I think back with fond memories, I remember how utterly dejected I felt! ho ho :D :D

Bit repetitive tough:

Day 1: Gym, beasting
Day 2: Barossa, beasting
Day 3: Assault course, beasting
Day 4: Oman Hall, minor team games, beasting

Continue ad nauseam for next 12 weeks....