getting hanwag sf boots re-soled

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by takemedrunkimhome, Aug 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all,
    Iv looked around online on the internet and not found anything of use. Is there anywhere i can send my hanwag's to get repaired. The linings are all ripped and the soles are well pretty much gone.

Iv also heard that vibram sole's can be re-soled anyway.

Any help is appreciated, its either try and get them sorted, or im looking at altberg warriors but there are problems there.

Dont mean to post a pointless thread just i could not find any info on what i need,

2. Dont be a **** ...are you in solitary ? - ask your mates if you have any **** off.
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

mr minit send vibram resoles away to be done. the liners you can get some green socks sewn in. altberg will probably do the lot.
  4. ???

only asked for some genuine advice and that's how you reply.
  5. What he said. Altberg did a gleaming job on my Lowas. You won't get the original sole but it doesn't really matter.
  6. Don't take it hard mate, he's probably had a row with his missus! He lost the fight with her, and he's trying to get back his self respect!
  7. RVOps

RVOps Sponsor

Try a company called Feet First based in Chesterfield - tel: 01246 260795, we know they do Lowa's. Not too sure whether they do Hanwags.
  8. Awsome cheers!!