Status
Not open for further replies.

Qournbeef99

Swinger
Good evening ladies, im 17 and absolutely hate my job so I fancy jumping out of a plane. I would join the paras right now if I was fit enough however my 1.5 mile time isnt up to scratch and running long distances (4miles +) is not my strong point, so if there are any serving or ex paras, or simply people who have recently passed PRAC; what have you done/did you do to get fit to join THE #1 REG. Any help appreciated ;-P

Qournbeef99

Swinger
Because I put it there bruce, im sorry if Ive triggered your OCD and given you a panic attack but i need answers so just let me be me ok

Judging by your attitude and the tags you've added, I can't see this ending well.

On the offchance that you are serious, using the Search Function (Little magnifying glass, top right) and the Keywords "Joining/Getting fit for the Paras" should aid in your quest.

Qournbeef99

Swinger
Its only a joke, no offense intended just a bit of harmless banter;) and I am serious as I do need advice so please only construtive replies as Im not trying to start an argument

Bris

LE
@Qournbeef99

There are plenty of threads on here about how to improve your running times. You don't need a Para specific one at the moment; just know what the minimum required for PRAC is, then aim to smash it.

Qournbeef99

Swinger
Im extremely sorry ferg I hope you see the humour in my posts, just trying to get some paras opinions on what are the best training programmes and the like,

simbo

LE
Its only a joke, no offense intended just a bit of harmless banter;) and I am serious as I do need advice so please only construtive replies as Im not trying to start an argument
Yes- you're a cock and more than one exclamation mark is just rude. Now run away back to the Cadet Hut.

Edit: What is a REG?

Qournbeef99

Swinger
Thanks bris, the only bloke who has so far given me a decent reply- however im looking for actual programmes I can follow to achieve this goal because its easier to be honest :blowkiss:

Qournbeef99

Swinger
Yeah ive got fighting fit mate and i do reckon its a quality bit of paper however i suffer from a severe case of ihaterunningitis and it has caused me to collapse (not really) at the 4 mile mark which happens to be the first task to complete the p coy specific programme so i want abit of variation from paras who where perhaps fat little shits when they where kids as they know what to do to get para fit- ya smell me?

Yeah ive got fighting fit mate and i do reckon its a quality bit of paper however i suffer from a severe case of ihaterunningitis and it has caused me to collapse (not really) at the 4 mile mark which happens to be the first task to complete the p coy specific programme so i want abit of variation from paras who where perhaps fat little shits when they where kids as they know what to do to get para fit- ya smell me?

You have the grammar for the para's.

Qournbeef99

Swinger
And to all you puff pastries who think im a wasted cumshot, ill be the one laughin when i post a pic of me with the lid at my pass out parade so suck my middle bollock (not srs chaps)

I sincerely hope the OP is legit and takes that attitude to his ATR, I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads