Getting Fit For Basic

Hi
Im currently training for basic training, ive got 6 weeks left! im getting a bit worried mainly because i got a bit unmotivated over the past 2 months and havnt realy done much, ive started again but the group of people i train with have stopped.

I was wondering if anyone had any training advice (what to do and what not to do) or if anyone is training around the romford/dagenham area?

Cheers

It sounds a bit stupid but i always think about when i get to basic training and getting my beret and stuff like that. Also think about getting beaten by everyone else in pt and that motivates me!

musiclifesoul said:
Hi
Im currently training for basic training, ive got 6 weeks left! im getting a bit worried mainly because i got a bit unmotivated over the past 2 months and havnt realy done much, ive started again but the group of people i train with have stopped.

I was wondering if anyone had any training advice (what to do and what not to do) or if anyone is training around the romford/dagenham area?

Cheers
Well to get motivated you could think how much of a tit youll look if you faill the fitness tests in the first week of basic and from then on youll be marked as a lazy fcuk!!

I suppose that a good way of thinking about it! i can happily go down the gym and get on with it, its just the running i get sooooo bored and complacent!!

i suppose being the last fat kid across the line and failing pt could push me on!!