Getting driving licence in the army

If your trade requires you to drive, the Army will put you on a course, either at your unit's MT or at the Defence Driving School in Leconfield, Humberside. If you are Royal Logistics Corps, Army Air Corps, or Royal Corps of Signals, you will almost certainly do it there. I did my HGV course there in 1989.
I am currently in the process of joining as Infantry, does everyone in this role get to do their driving licence at the end of training? I have my theory this month and was going to crack on with my lessons but If the army are going to pay for it I don't see the point. Thanks

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads