Getting deployed

My Psao is not very good as you can tell with my last threat about my pay and bounty.I do not no if this exists im after a number you can ring up and volunteer for operations or ftrs posts.I ask my PSAO for the trawls but i never get them.Whats the point of being in the TA if you dont get the support you need to do the training and operations to gain your experince as a soldier if no one will help.

there's an opportunity to do a Military Gap Year with 4PARA, with an attachment to a regular Para Bn for 3 months to 2 years (your choice). ive applied for it, it starts in May with P Coy on 7th Oct.

i thought it was just my PSAO who was a chocolate teapot rsigslad. i have volunteered for deployment three times in last year and been fobbed off with stupid excuses. i can get time off easily from my employer to go on tour but get no support from my unit. finally decided i am wasting my breath applying for these posts....means i have to stay at home with her indoors :-(

lemonsuckas said:
i thought it was just my PSAO who was a chocolate teapot rsigslad. i have volunteered for deployment three times in last year and been fobbed off with stupid excuses. i can get time off easily from my employer to go on tour but get no support from my unit. finally decided i am wasting my breath applying for these posts....means i have to stay at home with her indoors :-(
Take it up with your Chain of Command.

msr

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Infantry 10
Japster Sappers 3
R Army Reserve 10