Getting away with murder?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recall a story about 10 yrs ago about a WW2 veteran who knifed his wife to death on bonfire night. The fireworks woke him up and he had some kind of flash-back because of the explosions. His wife followed him to the kitchen and in the darkness he mistook her for a Bosch and killed her with a kitchen knife. I cannot remember if he was jailed or not.
  2. He mistook her for some kind of power tool? His head must have been monumentally fcuked up.
  3. Now if I can pursuade Mrs Albertous to go away for a weekend in a camper van, fall out with the locals in whichever place we end up and con, sorry convince, some American quack that I have a sleep problem, sorted. No expensive divorce and I can find a younger model.

Without wanting to predict the outcome if I was on the jury I would be a tad sceptical of the story.
  4. You guys are way too sceptical.... these things can happen you know. Why just the other day i dreamt that the other half had been annoying the shit out of me and that i had punched her up the trumpet. However, when i awoke, i found that the act of punching her had all just been an odd dream.... I had in fact, slammed her bonce in the bedroom door a couple of times and wedged the cat up her aarse!

How we laughed on the way to the ER! 8O
  5. This is not funny. The female Viking keeps getting up during the night and wandering about having hot flushes, I had better hide all the sharp and blunt objects.
  6. You better not sleep with your arrse in the air :x
  7. You can even get a shag using that excuse these days.
  8. I'm sorry what were you all saying, only I was having a nap and simultaneously defrauding a bank out of £5 million...which I expect to be exonerated for.
  9. 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Deep sleep dreaming can be odd, who knows for sure what happened.
    I remember dreaming that I was muff diving and when I woke up..I'd eaten the bottom half of the duvet. :oops: