Getting Artwork that iTunes Hasnt Got

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by foxs_marine, Oct 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help with this?

I need to know how to get artwork iTunes can't supply, where to get it from & how to get it into my iTunes library.

Help a technophobe please

2. Having the same problem myself , even though the albums are available to buy in the itunes shop , still cant download them. Anywho , Ive found this works:

Google the album in question , till you find a decent picture of the cover (wikipedias pretty handy)

Right click , Copy Image

Open itunes, then shift click each song in the album.

Once you've got them all selected , right click , Get info

itunes will ask you if you want to edit multiple items , say yes.

This should open up a window, and on the right side there should be a wee box "Artwork", check the tick box next to it , then paste your copied pic into the artwork box.

Click OK and you're done.

Works for me , although you'd think there would be a quicker way.

3. That's one of the ways that the AppleStore uses in their public lectures - so can't be wrong.

4. My missus has cracked this I think, not being a guru myself I will ask her and report back.

5. Go on your search engine put in the song that you are looking for to find a shop selling the cd (album cover), such as amazon, right click on picture, save as and then right click on the music file in iTunes, select info, select artwork and drag that picture into it. Hope that makes sense, cause it does not to me.

Notty.

6. CG,

This is great, easy & quick. Many thanks,

FM

7. No worries, pleasure to be useful for a change!