Getting a video

I'm writing a tiny bit of a paper and there were two BBC documentries.. actually, one programme and one documentry broadcasted some 10-12 years ago. I have the title of the thing and all the dates. I've contacted the BBC on their website to ask for it but I recieved one of those copy/paste replies stating that they can only offer programmes from the last three months, I think.

Anyone know of an alternative way to go around this?

Many thanks

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
What are titles and dates? Someone on this site might have a copy....

edited to add punctuation...

Many thanks, mora! Unfortunately, the BBC have not been helpful so far and google definitely doesn't have it. Looking through the third link and I hope it's a bit more helpful than the others.

edit: interesting finds.. wonder how far it'll take me.

edit 2: No find :x

mora

War Hero
Radical_Dreamer said:
Many thanks, mora! Unfortunately, the BBC have not been helpful so far and google definitely doesn't have it. Looking through the third link and I hope it's a bit more helpful than the others.

the bbc catalogue is amazing service, right now it's offline whatever, try tomorrow . i found there actual screen transcript or full description of documentaries. dream.

mora said:
Radical_Dreamer said:

the bbc catalogue is amazing service, right now it's offline whatever, try tomorrow . i found there actual screen transcript or full description of documentaries. dream.
I have tried that, but they don't provide you with the actual video upon request, unfortunately