Getting a replacement P45 / P60 or statement of earnings?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by westy_1981, Sep 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi all,

    I got out in Jun 2010, have just come to file my tax return and realised that I did not receive a P45 when I left. I haven't got a P60 for my earning for 2010 - 11 from the Army either. What's the quickest way of getting a replacement P45 or 60 or alternatively a statement of earnings for 2010 - 11?

    Thanks in advance
  2. Mr_Fingerz

    Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

    Duplicate P45/60 is like Rocking-Horse droppings.

    You'll need a statement from (I'm presuming here, Glasogow), in reality it's much like the P60 (i.e. earnings, tax, ni.superann) get yor tame AGC bod to do the chasing for you, but be prepared to shell out for a couple of crates.

    This presumes that you did't earn anything during the tax year after you left the Army.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

    Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

    I really hate it when the keyboard fucks about.
  4. done just this very thing a fortnight ago

    just phone Glasgow and the will send you a statement of earnings essentially by return
  5. For those on Armynet you can print a copy of your P60 directly. Get on Armynet, quicklink to "pay" and an option to print out a given months pay statement or your last p60 is right there. Magic, especially the day before the tax Return deadline ! .Sally.
  6. You can always take the pay & tax to date numbers off your last pay statement for the year. They are the same. HMRC should get a copy of your P60 details anyway so you can get away without supplying the P60 itself.
  7. When are the Army meant to hand you your P45? From a Clerk on your way out the door or is it one of those things that "will get posted onto you" like your 108 etc?