Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Getting a lot of server errors when searching

Whenever I try and search for stuff, it comes up "A server error occurred. Please try again later"

Been like this for about 15 mins so far. I can still browse the forums no problems. It's only with Searching.

Capture.PNG

Apologies for this folks. The server went wibble Monday evening which required Good CO to beat it back into submission yesterday morning. Throughout I've been travelling for work so missed all the fun!

Anyway, hopefully normal service has now been resumed.

Apologies for this folks. The server went wibble Monday evening which required Good CO to beat it back into submission yesterday morning. Throughout I've been travelling for work so missed all the fun!

Anyway, hopefully normal service has now been resumed.
It was behaving this morning.

I suddenly seem to have acquired a blue Privacy button in the bottom right hand corner that I cannot seem to lose..

Is it legit?

I suddenly seem to have acquired a blue Privacy button in the bottom right hand corner that I cannot seem to lose..

Is it legit?
You mean this crap, asking if it's OK for 200 companies [ appr] to be able to take our information
from this site
WTF is going off

Screenshot_2020-07-15 New posts(2).png

Screenshot_2020-07-15 New posts.png

Any website that you visit that has adverts will have something similar. This is because the information is used to optimise the ads that are shown which increases the likelihood you'll click on them :). This is how we make the money to keep the site going.

Your options are:
  • Click 'object all' and then you won't have to share your data
  • Pay for our ad-free option which will remove all adverts, and hence cookies.