getting a bit of flack.. your views

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by discodan, Nov 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right I have been putting a business together for over 12 months now, and its going fine... however I am opening a small office/shop where I can be contacted during wotking hours nd where I can sell my services... now my new sign is below... do you think I should drop the cowboys and indians slogan..

what ya think?
  2. yes, i think you should drop the strapline
  3. obviously not... but my great grandmother has affiliation american indians.
  4. Yep, agree with Moody, drop it. Far too corny, devalues your business and open to misinterpretation.

If you must have a strapline playing on Apache, I'd have used "Straight as an Arrow" and worked around that.
  5. Drop it mate,

I've seen a similair tagline for a firm of Punjabi scaffolders around north London
  6. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Or a picture of the AH64 apache?
  7. hmmmm need help with a new slogan then... come on people I need help, this is with the sign firm as we speak lol... wont be made up till tuesday .... so I have a little window to change the slogan.
  8. You don't really need a strapline, especially not for shop signage.
  9. pmsl at taliban quote :D
  10. Surely that slogan would be better suited to HSBC call centres?
  11. aye this is true but I dont want a massive space there
  12. How about
    If you can't get it up give us a call.
    Erection guarenteed.
    Extentions available.
  13. It wont be a massive space, and cluttered looking signage is worse mate.

Lose the strapline and sink some cash into driving traffic to your office/phoning in. You've got a brand, now promote it and dont get bogged down with the "nice to have" things that honestly wont influence your revenue potentials