• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

getting a bit of flack.. your views

right I have been putting a business together for over 12 months now, and its going fine... however I am opening a small office/shop where I can be contacted during wotking hours nd where I can sell my services... now my new sign is below... do you think I should drop the cowboys and indians slogan..

what ya think?

Yep, agree with Moody, drop it. Far too corny, devalues your business and open to misinterpretation.

If you must have a strapline playing on Apache, I'd have used "Straight as an Arrow" and worked around that.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Or a picture of the AH64 apache?

hmmmm need help with a new slogan then... come on people I need help, this is with the sign firm as we speak lol... wont be made up till tuesday .... so I have a little window to change the slogan.

discodan said:
hmmmm need help with a new slogan then... come on people I need help, this is with the sign firm as we speak lol... wont be made up till tuesday .... so I have a little window to change the slogan.
You don't really need a strapline, especially not for shop signage.

Surely that slogan would be better suited to HSBC call centres?

discodan said:
Moodybitch said:
You don't really need a strapline, especially not for shop signage.
aye this is true but I dont want a massive space there
It wont be a massive space, and cluttered looking signage is worse mate.

Lose the strapline and sink some cash into driving traffic to your office/phoning in. You've got a brand, now promote it and dont get bogged down with the "nice to have" things that honestly wont influence your revenue potentials

No it doesn't, its shop signage, it looks fine.

Save the w@nky straplines for your advertising. Worrying about it on a shop front is a waste of your energy.