Get your ID card from Tesco!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, May 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE
  2. Oh, God, no!
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I really, really want a general election...
  4. Is this why Tesco just launched a new/replacement loyalty card scheme. Pretty soon I wont need to shop - they will just send me what I want even if i dont know what i want and then take the money by DD.

Never mind an election - lets emigrate

5. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

The power of the TEsco Clibcard should not be underestimated as is probably better run, more secure and just better all round the any government database

It does make sense to have a single database though
  6. bar code tattoos for all, and identichip implants like pets get....

tinfoil hat, check. Coat, check.... TAXI! (take me to the airport.)

7. “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17
  8. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Not sure about the secure bit however if you have a card of any description big brother has nearly all the info it needs on you.
  9. THX1138, independent thought will not be tolerated now take your soma!
  10. using fingerprints is not secure. All it means is that the criminal will cut your hand/fingers off to 'steal' your identity. This has already happened with expensive cars and bank accounts.

11. More importantly, will I get extra clubcard points for it. I so need a ticket to Chessington Park :roll:
  12. My understanding of this ID card business has been lost amid the confusion of it all. Is it still proposed that it will be mandatory to have ID cards? If so, it looks like I'm going to prison then. I wonder what would happen if an individual would refuse to have an ID card, gets sentenced and completes his sentence, but again refuses to submit to the ID card tyranny. Theoretically, I suppose, it may be possible to get a life sentence if one continued refusing.
  13. I'm currently boycotting Tesco. Does this mean I won't be able to leave the country until I start shopping there again?

Sainsbury's are going to be extrtemely upset with me.
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Nice, I go into my local cafe, and before they'll serve me they need a copy of my DNA profile, DoB, fingerprints, social security number, bank credit status, address, criminal convictions and political affiliations . . . before they will put the teabag in.

Go for a job in McDonalds, they'll want it too.
  15. they can **** off
    whats the point of one huge database just volumes of pointless data and a way to feck off law abding types
    wil go to jail rather than get one
    if issued against my will will break it and chuck it :twisted: