Get your home pay fraud?

Looking for advise.

Ive downloaded the JSP for get your home pay but its not exactly black and white.

If you claim GYHP but you have left that marriage. And never ever ever go back to that property, even though your children are in it. Are you entitled to still claim it?

If you are claiming it. Is it fraud?

Mant thanks
Gem

Looking for advise.

Ive downloaded the JSP for get your home pay but its not exactly black and white.

If you claim GYHP but you have left that marriage. And never ever ever go back to that property, even though your children are in it. Are you entitled to still claim it?

Mant thanks
Gem
There was a thread about this year's ago. Might have changed by now though. Might be worth reading.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...ifferent-stories-from-different-peeps.108337/

Looking for advise.

Mant thanks
Gem
Just a guess, but is your ex Royal Artillery?

Looking for advise.

Mant thanks
Gem
You're trying to stitch your Ex up, aren't you?
You won't get any help here.

You're trying to stitch your Ex up, aren't you?
You won't get any help here.
If I was trying to stitch him up surely I would of done it in 2016. Not wait till 2019.

Im trying to genuinely find the rules surrounding GYHP as ordered by a judge in a family court! As my ex tells so many lies I'm surpised he knows his own name!

If I was trying to stitch him up surely I would of done it in 2016. Not wait till 2019.

Im trying to genuinely find the rules surrounding GYHP as ordered by a judge in a family court! As my ex tells so many lies I'm surpised he knows his own name!
Oh dear, you are trying to stitch him up.
Another vindictive female.