Get your haircut you horrible little man, Sir!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Flying Felix, Jun 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watching the Trooping of the Colour.

What the hell is the story with the Silver Spoon brigade YO and long hair?

Soldiers are to have short hair but not Officers?

What makes it worse is that they are on Public /Duties.
  2. rules for one.................

in the army surely not. :x :x :x :x
  3. Is it just me or am I showing my age.........

Bearskins poorly shaped/brushed, ill fitting tunics etc are the guys not getting correctly tailored kit these days?
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

On that recent ITV series,Guarding the Queen,they had changed the material that the uniforms were made from & the Razman was not impressed with the colour & fit of the new stuff.
  5. Thats what you get when you out source supply to the lowest bidding civi company
  6. That makes two of us then!
  7. I take it there's a sideburn growing competition going on in Afghan as well.
    No problems with that, at least they're not on in front of the Queen or on TV...........Doh!
  8. I noticed a number of rather "rotund" musicians! It probably doesn't affect their ability to play an instrument, but I'm not too sure about their secondary employment - taking the strain on one end of a stretcher!
  9. Feck me ! I read the topic line and fcukked off sharpish for a short back and sides. Git
  10. Is the tailoring still done in house or as with all things these days farmed out to ?
    In my day there use to be a battalion tailors shop with a master tailor
    as for the skins well are they real any more (officers may be ?), don't think so ? to keep the anti fur people happy . in my day they were real with some of the new things coming in , and they where ship , could not do a thing with them (bad hair day . ) had a real one , came back off tour and found that some one had swap it for one off those thinks with two broken canes also
    baldrick ( old soldier )