Get your Chinese fighting jacket here!!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Schaden, Jul 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. When did they go posh and put sleeves on? Ive got mine and the zipped pants upstairs.

3. Korean war walts! ;-)

4. Mine's got long sleeves- mid 80's.

5. Sleeves? Sod that - when did they ever come in sizes? I thought it was one size doesn't fit any! :)

6. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

7. Awesome description

• Like Like x 2

8. Mines got no sleeves 88 so the usual upto date roll out of kit army wide lol. I've also just found my pt shorts with waist 80cm stamped on them, I ******* wish lol maybes need a 1 at the front of the sizing nowadays!

9. They put sleeves on the liners for the gopping '85 pattern jackets, but that being flogged looks like one of the liners for the old Arctic smock. Parka liners were also sleeved too. I still wear mine for dirty sex with OC Domestic... when she's asleep and won't notice.

10. They were shit when they made them so they'll be shit now why would anyone want one.

I have to admit I did wear a sleeveless one

11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

12. Truly shite.

13. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

14. Brittiläinen NBC -suojapuku Mk4, vihreä, uudenveroinen - Varusteleka

Too right. If Ivan had started lobbing the B&C stuff around you'd have it on in milliseconds. You're hardly likely to refuse on the grounds that it wasn't suitably tailored. The Soviet stuff was the worst, allegedly.

It may be sold for 19 euros but probably cost the UK taxpayer in excess of £100 a pop.

They must read Arrse; it has an Allyness rating of "10%: Mong".