Get you home (Early Years)

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by ilikechips, May 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Bit of a quick silly question, but if/when you submit on JPA for a travel warrant as one of the 4 a year for the first 3 years, when it gets accepted, would I just receive a pair of tickets in the post to my current base address, or do I have to do something else?
  2. Depends where you are, and what system is in operation.Some units are still issuing rail warrants,others have gone over to the EBIS system, and have ticket machines.Either way, go to your RAO and see the movement clerk.