"Get to the choppa" baby

S

syledis

Does anyone know if i can get a tshirt with that baby and slogan on it anywhere? Thanks

On another topic, although i have been out of the Forces a long time, i have just been called a hat by a TA Para i know. When i was in it never bothered me as i earned more than they did and enjoyed my role but this has pissed me off mightily, any ideas what a good response would be other than pulling his foreskin over his head?

Have you never heard of google. Nearest I could find was.

You might want to improvise.

Or if you want tomake yourself popular round the Green Zone:

syledis said:
Does anyone know if i can get a tshirt with that baby and slogan on it anywhere? Thanks

On another topic, although i have been out of the Forces a long time, i have just been called a hat by a TA Para i know. When i was in it never bothered me as i earned more than they did and enjoyed my role but this has pissed me off mightily, any ideas what a good response would be other than pulling his foreskin over his head?
Ref the T shirt, you can get them made. Using the Image supplied above, visit http://www.cafepress.com/ and make yer own. :D Not the cheapest option, but good quality

Second bit? Call him a cherry beret or ask him if he's a walt, as from where you're stood he looks like Mike Golden

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scotscop OTC and ACF 29
B Classified Ads 24
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217