• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

"Get to the choppa" baby

S

syledis

Does anyone know if i can get a tshirt with that baby and slogan on it anywhere? Thanks

On another topic, although i have been out of the Forces a long time, i have just been called a hat by a TA Para i know. When i was in it never bothered me as i earned more than they did and enjoyed my role but this has pissed me off mightily, any ideas what a good response would be other than pulling his foreskin over his head?

Have you never heard of google. Nearest I could find was.

You might want to improvise.

Or if you want tomake yourself popular round the Green Zone:

syledis said:
Does anyone know if i can get a tshirt with that baby and slogan on it anywhere? Thanks

On another topic, although i have been out of the Forces a long time, i have just been called a hat by a TA Para i know. When i was in it never bothered me as i earned more than they did and enjoyed my role but this has pissed me off mightily, any ideas what a good response would be other than pulling his foreskin over his head?
Ref the T shirt, you can get them made. Using the Image supplied above, visit http://www.cafepress.com/ and make yer own. :D Not the cheapest option, but good quality

Second bit? Call him a cherry beret or ask him if he's a walt, as from where you're stood he looks like Mike Golden

Latest Threads