Get the bus warmed up.....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by danny842003, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Already done a couple of weeks ago

2. Ok fair enough. Typical sun saying this is news on 28/12/10 if it was news a few weeks ago lol.

3. How bad is that, I knew the last line aswell, f**ing w**kers, what is UK turning into These guys should be sent back to the Asian lands and see if they could get away with it there, we should stamp down on this type of shite....

The old boys of yesteryear are what we will be in another 20-30 years.. they need protecting and the support of us modern soldiers... Lets just form the usual boys night out in the shot and fill the heathens in......

4. You do, of course, have some kind of proof that the yobs involved came from Asia in the first place?

No? Thought not.

Oh, and before you come out with the 'defending attackers of old ex-servicemen' bollox, l didn't. Whoever did this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law REGARDLESS of where they come from. But posting bigotted posts on the back of a statement in a dodgy newspaper which didn't specify the ethnic origin of the assailants never mind their country of origin is just slightly ludicrous.

11. Handbags, ladies :rolleyes:

12. Are we getting this bus out or not?
    I've got better things to do than wait around to jump onboard and drone on and on about some subject I know very little about or care for even less.

13. Its alright, plenty of experts around here to offer you guidance

14. Which one? There's a Squaddie's Defence Posse Vigilante bus, an Asian Lads' Anti-Racism Defence Force bus dirven rather erratically, and I think I just heard the Tannoy announce the imminent arrival of the Big Fat Snoozy Doley Scrounger Is a Cunt bus at gate 12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.