Get The Beer & Popcorn In

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, May 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. I'm already bored to death with the Leveson enquiry.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hardly worth sitting down to listen to an endless stream of "I don't recall ...." "I'm afraid I have no recollection of ....".

And I bet the twat is on expenses, too.
  4. Move along there's nothing to see there.

If there's any smoking gun evidence out there against Blair, it would have been leaked by now. There's nothing on him that hasn't already been revealed.

It'll be a murmoured righteous rambling as per the norm from him. Campbell got away with talking complete bollocks, his Ex-boss will too.

I won't hold my breath for anything interesting to come out.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

That was probably the intention of those who allowed the inquiry in the first place.
  6. Given his previous form,anything of interest was shredded prior to his leaving office.
  7. Perhaps he'll tell us whether he shagged Carole Caplin.
  8. What is the point of this inquiry? Seriously, after the police /CPS decided that there was nothing in the Milly Dowler case to answer for, all the other complainants seem to have been people who live off publicity and would attend the opening of an envelope. Coogan, Prescott, Hurley et al.

Sooner or later there will be 'celebs' whinging because they weren't hacked, can you imagine being less interesting than milord Prescott of Pie?
  9. Oh, I don't know - after all, he's the only man in the country who speaks no known language.

On a more serious note, I believe the unacknowledged thread behind all this is whether senior politicos of any party have had their palms greased by the Dirty Digger or his creatures. We may yet see one or two traditional outbursts of familial affection and sorrowful letters to the Leader ..
  10. Democritus, senior politicos with greasy palms? Say it ain't so Joe. (Be nice to know who the real paymasters are though.)
  11. Why,has he got a new book coming out,have I missed something? ;-)
  12. I hope someone gets at the bloodstained cnut, shoves a hand down his lying throat and rips his lungs out, I hate him more than a hated thing.
  13. And the Oscar nomination for Best Lying Performance Whilst Under Oath goes to.....
  14. According to reports and headlines, Blair did favours for support.

Bet his missus told him to get on his knees because nobody would want "a favour" from her......
    • Like Like x 1
  15. What a waste of time giving Bliar time in the spotlight is. My prayer is that Rupert Murdoch, being a cunning and clever man, is keeping his powder dry and will destroy Bliar, Campbell and Mandelson in a magnificent display of hatred and vengeance. Cameron is simply a deluded twerp and he too will vanish as a result of Murdoch's anger. These are results I pray for.