• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Get The Beer & Popcorn In

Hardly worth sitting down to listen to an endless stream of "I don't recall ...." "I'm afraid I have no recollection of ....".

And I bet the twat is on expenses, too.

Move along there's nothing to see there.

If there's any smoking gun evidence out there against Blair, it would have been leaked by now. There's nothing on him that hasn't already been revealed.

It'll be a murmoured righteous rambling as per the norm from him. Campbell got away with talking complete bollocks, his Ex-boss will too.

I won't hold my breath for anything interesting to come out.

Move along there's nothing to see there.

If there's any smoking gun evidence out there against Blair, it would have been leaked by now. There's nothing on him that hasn't already been revealed.

It'll be a murmoured righteous rambling as per the norm from him. Campbell got away with talking complete bollocks, his Ex-boss will too.

I won't hold my breath for anything interesting to come out.
Given his previous form,anything of interest was shredded prior to his leaving office.

What is the point of this inquiry? Seriously, after the police /CPS decided that there was nothing in the Milly Dowler case to answer for, all the other complainants seem to have been people who live off publicity and would attend the opening of an envelope. Coogan, Prescott, Hurley et al.

Sooner or later there will be 'celebs' whinging because they weren't hacked, can you imagine being less interesting than milord Prescott of Pie?

...can you imagine being less interesting than milord Prescott of Pie?
Oh, I don't know - after all, he's the only man in the country who speaks no known language.

On a more serious note, I believe the unacknowledged thread behind all this is whether senior politicos of any party have had their palms greased by the Dirty Digger or his creatures. We may yet see one or two traditional outbursts of familial affection and sorrowful letters to the Leader ..

I hope someone gets at the bloodstained cnut, shoves a hand down his lying throat and rips his lungs out, I hate him more than a hated thing.

What a waste of time giving Bliar time in the spotlight is. My prayer is that Rupert Murdoch, being a cunning and clever man, is keeping his powder dry and will destroy Bliar, Campbell and Mandelson in a magnificent display of hatred and vengeance. Cameron is simply a deluded twerp and he too will vanish as a result of Murdoch's anger. These are results I pray for.

What a waste of time giving Bliar time in the spotlight is. My prayer is that Rupert Murdoch, being a cunning and clever man, is keeping his powder dry and will destroy Bliar, Campbell and Mandelson in a magnificent display of hatred and vengeance. Cameron is simply a deluded twerp and he too will vanish as a result of Murdoch's anger. These are results I pray for.
Whereas I just want a bird with long legs and big tits...

Latest Threads