• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

get out of this

maybe its me but iv been trying to compleat this for the last 2 hour and im in the same situation i was in when i started does anyone else know how to get out????

incubus

actually its quite easy, you need to collect everything.

get the rope the magnet &the wine bottle first.
go to the wee alcovey bit and get the rope andthe bit paper with 666 on it
go to the shelves again under there you have to answer a Q.... think about 666 (number ofthe beast)
that will open something
cluck on the wood then therope then the magnet...
go back to the alcove and"fish" with the magnetic fishing rod... you'll get a key

use thekey in the wardrobe to get matches, pliar screwdriver & a saw
go back to the shelves and use the saw to get another bit wood

go to the wall with the writing on it, click on the O in you.. then follow thefootsteps 3 times round theroom

go to the grill on the wall and use the coin to open it

use the nail and the pliars to open the win bottle
click on the bitwood, the towel you found beside the question under the shelves then click on the wine bottle again. use the matches and voila you can see in the dark grill

you're out and the game is crap :lol:

they are on the shelf you cant see them you just have to click

the follow me bit has got me puzzled been round the room but nothink is happening and where does the coin come from???

I'm getting annoyed. I have both rings in the box, I have the battery, the note, CD case and cassette but bugger all is happening. What is it that i am missing?

Latest Threads