• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Get out of Afghanistan NOW !

Isn't it about time we got the f**k out of Afghanistan seeing as we have no idea what we are doing there and haven't got a hope in hell of achieving anything worthwhile at all there?.

arsebandit said:
Isn't it about time we got the f**k out of Afghanistan seeing as we have no idea what we are doing there and haven't got a hope in hell of achieving anything worthwhile at all there?.
Hmm. Now take a deep breath and try again with a slightly more constructive and well-thought-out argument, there's a good chap.

arsebandit said:
I am achieving a hefty wage, LSA, LOA and Op Bounty. Roll on more surges. :D

Z

Zarathustra

arsebandit said:
You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

And I'd stay of the meths as well if I were you.

I'm not in Afghanistan and nor is my wife.

When I saw the thread title I was getting all excited that it might be news of a NOW! compilation album. Sadly nothing quite as useful, ho hum.

arsebandit said:
Ah bless. Is that you got another of those "teachers in-service training" days off then?

arsebandit said:
Isn't it about time I got the f**k out of ARRSE seeing as I have no idea what I'm are doing here and haven't got a hope in hell of achieving anything worthwhile at all here?.
Fixed that for you numbnuts.

arsebandit said:
Piss off, I'm over halfway to getting my ACSM.

Latest Threads