Get out of Afghanistan NOW !

Isn't it about time we got the f**k out of Afghanistan seeing as we have no idea what we are doing there and haven't got a hope in hell of achieving anything worthwhile at all there?.

Isn't it about time you read the rules before you posted?

arsebandit said:
Isn't it about time we got the f**k out of Afghanistan seeing as we have no idea what we are doing there and haven't got a hope in hell of achieving anything worthwhile at all there?.
Hmm. Now take a deep breath and try again with a slightly more constructive and well-thought-out argument, there's a good chap.

I'm not in Afghanistan. :?

arsebandit said:
I am achieving a hefty wage, LSA, LOA and Op Bounty. Roll on more surges. :D

Bouillabaisse said:
Tax_Tw-t said:
I'm not in Afghanistan. :?
So why are you posting in the Afghan Rumour Service website?
D'oh!

Then again, I'm in Bradford, so it sometimes feels like it.

arsebandit said:
Isn't it about time I got my cock out of my sister's rectum seeing as I have no idea what its doing there and haven't got a hope in hell of achieving anything worthwhile at all there?.
How very candid.

Z

Zarathustra

arsebandit said:
You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

And I'd stay of the meths as well if I were you.

I'm not in Afghanistan and nor is my wife.

When I saw the thread title I was getting all excited that it might be news of a NOW! compilation album. Sadly nothing quite as useful, ho hum.

arsebandit said:
Ah bless. Is that you got another of those "teachers in-service training" days off then?

arsebandit said:
Isn't it about time I got the f**k out of ARRSE seeing as I have no idea what I'm are doing here and haven't got a hope in hell of achieving anything worthwhile at all here?.
Fixed that for you numbnuts.

arsebandit said:
Piss off, I'm over halfway to getting my ACSM.