Get on the naughty step and stay there.... for life :D

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Supper Nanny Jo Frost trys to sort out some little hell raisers, and when she leaves.... one of the little scrotes sets alight the curtains!!!!

Link here

Wonder if the kid is still on the naughty step?

2. Probably on the naughty fireman's ladder by now...

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Is it wrong for me to want to bang one up her whilst she chastises me?

4. I have seen this bird on the telly before, I can't believe some of the tactics she employs.
    To add salt to the wounds she is estimated to have earnt around £5 million from doing this show.
    If the country wasn't so PC a clip around the ear would definatley be a good start.

5. A lot of these children will have "stair" phobias when they are older. What is it called by the way?

6. Climacophobia Fear of stairs

7. Imagine that you have 'unruly' kids, now imagine that you need to store a kithen cooker lighter, where do you leave it? hmm, difficult one there, personally I'll leave it where the 3 yr old can find it. Ohh, even better I'll try and blame it on a TV show nanny.
    Watch for channel 4 being sued over this one.

Me, Cynical?

8. Stepsphobia? :p

I would like to see a Super Nanny special, with me in it. Let's see the lil' ba5tards run riot after I have burnt all their toys and clipped 'em round the ear a good few times.

And no pudding for a few days.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Escalatoriaphobia?

10. I really didnt need to see the full body shot of that binbag full of yoghurt.

11. I had that - shot of penecillin and a scrape usually does the biz!

12. Bathmophobia is another word for it...presumably due to the preponderence of stair-cases around the city of Bath?

13. Naughty step???? MY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRSE!! NOTHING A GOOD WHACK WITH A LUMP OF 4 BY 2 WONT FIX!! LIL CNUT!!

14. We all know the solution...

AGAI 67

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Bah. In my years at school, infants (where I was second hardest), junior and whatever they call the next one I never knew of a kid with ADS.

Because our naughty step ran from a clip round the ears to knocked into next week.