Get on the naughty step and stay there.... for life :D

Supper Nanny Jo Frost trys to sort out some little hell raisers, and when she leaves.... one of the little scrotes sets alight the curtains!!!!

Link here

Wonder if the kid is still on the naughty step?

Probably on the naughty fireman's ladder by now...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Is it wrong for me to want to bang one up her whilst she chastises me?

I have seen this bird on the telly before, I can't believe some of the tactics she employs.
To add salt to the wounds she is estimated to have earnt around £5 million from doing this show.
If the country wasn't so PC a clip around the ear would definatley be a good start.

A lot of these children will have "stair" phobias when they are older. What is it called by the way?

However her strict influence failed to last long enough to prevent the youngest, three-year-old Joel, being blamed for starting a blaze in the living room, apparently with a kitchen cooker lighter.
Imagine that you have 'unruly' kids, now imagine that you need to store a kithen cooker lighter, where do you leave it? hmm, difficult one there, personally I'll leave it where the 3 yr old can find it. Ohh, even better I'll try and blame it on a TV show nanny.
Watch for channel 4 being sued over this one.

Me, Cynical?

Stepsphobia? :p

I would like to see a Super Nanny special, with me in it. Let's see the lil' ba5tards run riot after I have burnt all their toys and clipped 'em round the ear a good few times.

And no pudding for a few days.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Escalatoriaphobia?

Bathmophobia is another word for it...presumably due to the preponderence of stair-cases around the city of Bath?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bah. In my years at school, infants (where I was second hardest), junior and whatever they call the next one I never knew of a kid with ADS.

Because our naughty step ran from a clip round the ears to knocked into next week.

ADS is just newspeak for lack of discipline in the home, and a teaching system that hamstrings the teacher.

I have no problem whatsoever with children and young people understanding their rights; the problem is that any attempt to instill a sense of responsibility is usually left until it's too late to make any difference to their general conduct.

Like the kids who graffittii and/or smash up a car then shout about their rights when they get punished for it?

"I'll sue you"... Riggghhhhtttt.

TheIronDuke said:
Bah. In my years at school, infants (where I was second hardest), junior and whatever they call the next one I never knew of a kid with ADS.

Because our naughty step ran from a clip round the ears to knocked into next week.

I take it Miss Jean Brodie was your teacher, back in the 40s' :lol:

Exactly right, CF;

Self-expression is fine, community art is fine. The wilful destruction or defacement of other people's property isn't. The inability or unwillingness to accept that others also have rights is a serious flaw which ought to be pre-empted at Mother's Knee and is often not.

Inept parenting is frequently irreversible; most folk are moulded by the time they reach the state education system which, as has already been said, is powerless to do what needs to be done, i.e. deliver a sobering and unambiguous lesson in cause and effect e.g. if you do that again, sitting down will be very painful for the rest of the day.