Get me out of here! Im a politician

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Bridger, Sep 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So...they may have a mandate from the people...

You've recently inherited a particularly noxious and infested desert island. It been used for testing everything from Nukes to anthrax....

Which politicians (former or current) would you like to see exiled...

and more importantly what would you do to spice life up on the island?

2. Tony Blair, George W Bush, John Howard, Peter Costello, Tony Abbott, Bill O'chee, Jeff Kennett, BUGGER IT, all the scumbags in Canberra, Washington and London for starters an Robert Mugabe
  3. I'd take all of them and stick in George Galloway with an axe just for laughs
  4. absolutley. Make sure they get the whole of the Labour winkers!!
  5. Not that I am necessarily disagreeing with you but do you really think that the Tories and Liberals would be any different?
  6. Reds versus Blues with bare-handed fireball rugby? Dropped passes will be punished by carrying the ball around the pitch twenty times, with it still flaming. Ball boys will be provided by the sods who reversed their delivery truck into my village war memorial after parking on a double yellow then pissed off without reporting the immensely expensive damage. The showers after the game will be in kerosene/AVGAS with the losing team still carrying the ball.

Survivors will be picked first for the following day's matches. Tony spreadbury will referee, in suitable protective equipment. I would love to hear his witty tones as he chastised Cameron for a knock on or requested blair "to use it or lose it". He would be paid for this public duty with a KCB, a million pounds and a free run at Caroline quentin, Lisa Tarbuck and Fern Brittain.
  7. UFC (Ultimate Fighting Challenge) knockout deathmatches
  8. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Politician Battle Royale!!
  9. with Tony Bliar getting the saucepan lid for the weapon?
  10. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I'd put Tony Blair onto a six month body building/toning course before casting him adrift on the island along with Peter Mandelson and Mark Oaten and an unlimted supply of KY.
  11. Noooooo.... Not Abbot & Costello!! :cry:
  12. beat me to it! darn it
  13. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Weapon? Who said a thing about a weapon?
  14. I kind of like John Howard. That's just me though.

Can we send Saddam?

Also Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Olmert, Chirac, and Cheney
  15. Margaret Beckett - sans caravan
    Jaques Chirac - without the charcuterie trolley
    Mr Kenneth Livingstone - without an oxygen supply