Get fur. Push your finger up your Jaxie and get with the plot.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Nov 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Movember United Kingdom - Home

Yeah, grow some. You will not beat me and mine because we have three days head start on you. And even if we didnt, we are more manly than you.

This is not a charity gig. Charity is begging and we dont do that. This is about sucking in, standing up straight and getting your furry chin up.

This is about giving it some.

Pics will be posted on Dec 1st with that weird black bar across your eyes so your Mum can still tell the neigbours you are a school teacher or work for the Ministry or whatever...

Girls who cant grow a tash, but who wish to contribute should PM me, yah? I have limited availability between now and Christmas but I am sure my PA can fit you in. Thanks.
  2. I'm hadlebaring it up this year, with my facial hair like a 12 year old boy.
  3. I'm going to have to put my hands up and confess that I started work on my latest mouser on October30th. does this mean I'm automatically disqualified?

p.s. it's ginger as well, if that counts for anything
  4. Er.. yes. You should be quarantined.

Dhofar tash's are the order of the day me thinks, ala Prince's Gate 1980. Am going bald now so the big hairdo is out.
  5. Most of the blokes in the office are doing it. Mine is coming along nicely, however my good lady say I look like a sexual deviant.
  6. And the problem with that is?.................
  7. Some men should never grow moustaches and I am emphatically one of them. It makes me look like a Mexican gigolo or a Sicilian pimp. Yet a beard - or even a week's growth - visibly frightens police officers (three times so far)
  8. TheIronDuke

I work surrounded by Big Issue seller Walts.
  9. I'm doing a beard this year as my tach on its own makes me resemble the spiv from dads army.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My head hair is mousy brown, but for some inexplicable reason, my face goes orange when I let it grow. I think either I'm an alien, or some bastard in my ancestors list stuffed it up a gwar.
  11. I'm going for the Mike from spaced look ......... well I am a stab after all! :eek:)

12. Go the full hog, half inch a Warrior and invade Paris.
  13. TheIronDuke

Daz at work has given up drinking because he is a fat git and allowed his Doris to persuade him the drink, rather than the pies, is to blame.

He now claims his beard grew like a Viking beserker until he left off the pop. But now he can only manage fluffy whispy fat-boy puffs.

Week 2 and nobody has yet called him a fat, pussy-whipped puff. I am so proud of my team.
  14. Sadly, I've just washed my tache off. Can't stand the smell of shiite
  15. Similar thing here; black hair, distinctly reddish beard, yet the last redhead was three generations back - or so I'm told...