Get away from antyhing or anybody you dont like

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Apr 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

2. feck paying for one.
    I wanna Coup d'état back home in the South Island NZ, a total liberterian society, and that includes dueling with any c0ck who gets on your tits,

'get outside and lets draw on it sunbeam'

cmon lets give it a go, whos with me?
  3. Isle of Wight anyone?

The Romans forgot about it for years after the conquest and it's managed to keep the Grey Squirrel out.
    Obviously, these are not the only reasons for choosing - there are probably some more relevent ones....

Easily the best beachhead before recapturing the rest of the UK.
  4. Grownup_Rafbrat

Also handy when the Triffids invade, I understand.
  5. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I knew it! I knew it! After all that gentlewoman and sheds, and cakes, and cooking stuff, it turns out you are really an....

estate agent!

It just goes to show you can trust no one at all on this site.
  6. Grownup_Rafbrat

That sir, is a foul calumny and a slur on my character.

My second will be in touch!
  7. Affordable islands is it. I nominate the British Isles as the most affordable islands on the planet, as long as you don`t belong here that is.
    So come on over all you useless, primitive, scrounging,third world scumbags. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything which isn`t to your complete satisfaction. Should you find even the slightest thing that offends you we will change it. Just remember to come soon, very soon, as the people who make up the welcoming commitee are about to be replaced by people who are going to form a "send off committee". So get over here quickly and grab what you can before it`s to late, and don`t worry about being lonely on your return journey. You will have plenty of company :evil:

8. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................................wibble :roll: