GET ABUSIVE!!!

This thread is for all those delinquents out there who like me are maybe bored shitless and want somebody to shout at them in a very bad way,

Like the good ol Army Days, Right Sergeant Major???

So this is your chance to let some of that pent up anger out!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are you doing looking at this thread, you fuckin useless piece of Shit!!!!!!!!

What a fuckin Tosser!!??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. Yes i have had a bad day!

FCUK OFF YOU DULL CNUT
YOU ARE STEALING MY OXYGEN/BANDWIDTH.
You are so dull that when you were born the nurses thought your mom had defecated on the bed and tried to dispose of you accordingly.

deleted

deleted

This is what Arrse NAAFI has come to has it?

Shakes head in disgust, walks off chuntering 'its not like it used to be........'

deleted

The deepest darkest hairyest hole!!!!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Banish it now!!

paulyb102 said:
This thread is for all those delinquents out there who like me are maybe bored shitless and want somebody to shout at them in a very bad way,

Like the good ol Army Days, Right Sergeant Major???

So this is your chance to let some of that pent up anger out!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are you doing looking at this thread, you * useless piece of s***!!!!!!!!

What a * Tosser!!??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. Yes i have had a bad day!

You obviously dont understand the principle purpose of the NAAFI Bar

get a grip, get a life

To the Hole - begone with you :evil:

I think you have issues that you should be seeking assistance with; life issues!!!!!

Paulyb102,

Okay, fair enough fella you've had a sh1t start but you can bring yourself back into play.

The internet NAAFI is along the same lines as the real Ginster selling holes that we have come to love over many a year.

In my younger drink fuelled days I loved nothing more than getting naked in front of my muckers during NAAFI lash ups. The heady mixture of Tartan bitter, testosterone and Hi Karate aftershave didn't half get arousing at times.

This ultimately used to finale with me using my erect tool to try and hammer map pins through other lad's foreskins, as a hetro laugh you understand.

What I'm trying to say in other words is, post a picture of your erect tool on here and I'll push pins in my glans cap.

Yours in anticipation with arctic sock in hand,

GB

OK, you're a w*nker.

Happy, now?

Latest Threads