Get a Help4Heroes Medal on Your FB

#1
If you are a FB user then click on this link Help 4 Heroes Medal
and you will get a Medal on your profile picture.
 
#2
Pantsoff said:
If you are a FB user then click on this link Help 4 Heroes Medal
and you will get a Medal on your profile picture.
Nice one mate. :clap: Done.
EDIT:- Actually, scratch that. It's ballsed up. Got a massive error message.
 
#4
Yes a very simple process. And looks rather nice to!
 
#6
Worked fine for me on FB, saved as my profile pic!
Ta very much :D :clap:
 
#10
Me to, worked ok for me.

Stilts
 
#12
Done! Sehr einfach :D
 
#13
Worked for me, looks good.
 
#17
BrokenArrow said:
Pantsoff said:
If you are a FB user then click on this link Help 4 Heroes Medal
and you will get a Medal on your profile picture.
Nice one mate. :clap: Done.
EDIT:- Actually, scratch that. It's ballsed up. Got a massive error message.
After several long verbal outbursts aimed at everything under the sun and a good old slap, its finally worked.
 
#18
Just a thought, how about selling them to add to your ARRSE ribbons, along with a annual payment to maintain them on your profile
 

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
#19
Sorted. Worked for me. Nice one
 
#20
Pox_Dr said:
Just a thought, how about selling them to add to your ARRSE ribbons, along with a annual payment to maintain them on your profile
That's a great idea! maybe Hols 4 heroes and other charities could also do the same, any charities we donate to, the relevant Medal gets added to the Profile...

Is this possible!

A lot of MOD work! then maybe a pound from each donation could be donated to helping pay for ARRSE for the MODs work in adding the Medal?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Faustic The Intelligence Cell 7
elovabloke Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 1
elovabloke Charities and Welfare 7

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top