Get a grip you cnuts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just read back through pages of dribble to find Reni_77s story about Lou and gargling vim and Fugly's block monster thread they are quality......... the remainder I compared it too swimming through a lake where people empty portaloos.

Get a fcukign grip with these cretinous thread titles, think before you submit, knock off the non contributory one word responses, no matter how funny you think they are, they simply aren't.

To draw an analogy, I'd rather come home to find my mum choking on her own tongue and my dad laying there in his own entrails whilst my nipper sets about my Labrador with a pirates cutlass than read this crap, Its fcuking dire.

Think before you post or I will personally leather every fcuking one of you, and your poncey dads and any other cnut you might find to help you out.

Capiche

2. Praise the Lord! He has risen!

But I thought that was an Easter thing....

3. Welcome back MDN.

4. Falshirmjager, I knew you'd be first in line for a hiding, although to your credit I reckon that may take a few moments longer than some of the pin necked, no shouldered, pasty skinned internet fcuktrumps that lurk here :D

5. Nice to see you back MDN.

6. Glad to see you posting again under your utterly gay username anyway. :D

CUNT

7. Get fcuked all of you and pull your socks up.

Form a line and you can all take a turn in inhaling my musky butt vapour, while you are queuing you should be thinking long and hard about the shite thats posted. Is funny, relevant or contributory? If the answer is no, put your fingers somewhere other than the submit bottom.

8. Freudian slip you raving homo?

9. So posting about the small size of your penis should be okay then?

10. Just thinking of somewhere else to put my fingers.

The NAAFI current clientèle eyes being top of the list, after my own bottom

11. After reading some of the posts in the last 24 hours I can see why PG is fed up vetting sh1te. Anyway back on thread MDN when are you going to post a blog about your sex change? That is why you were away wasn’t it?

12. Far too many people think they are funny when they are not, alas.

13. I haven't laughed this much in ages!! :D

14. Welcome back now we might be able to have some sensible adult debates without the children being around.