Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a grip laddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
As I said earlier, I can, because I spent my early years growing up in Sarf London, respond in kind, but like the saying goes, '......put childish things behind me....' My thread discusses the contradiction put out by the 'woke' Webmaster, when F*** and C*** are printed in full in the comment, but then becoming **** in the reference copy with the reply.
Are you too stupid to understand (this is the third time I've told you). The inability of the software to distinguish is not the fault of the webmasters. How can any wánk sock be so fúcking stupid?

Are you sure at birth your parents didn't throw the baby and keep the afterbirth?

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Because, although I can write Fúck in full, and sh¡t, fúcking cúnting twátting etc, I frankly couldn't be ársed. You knew what I meant, so why waste my time? As socks go, you're poor.

I suppose it makes you a wánk sock.
Is that supposed to shock me? .... no way for a lad who grew up in Sarf London just after 1945

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is that supposed to shock me? .... no way for a lad who grew up in Sarf London just after 1945
Aw bless. It was born in 1945. I didn't think computers existed in 1945. Oh silly me. You only have to punch the data into a computer once.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
If you want to 'put childish things behind you' stop banging on about being 'woke' whilst bleating about swear words.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You have the choice,... you don't have to read or reply.
You are tempting me, however I think you may have just received my nomination for SPOTY.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Are you too stupid to understand (this is the third time I've told you). The inability of the software to distinguish is not the fault of the webmasters. How can any wánk sock be so fúcking stupid?

Are you sure at birth your parents didn't throw the baby and keep the afterbirth?
Is ,..."...third time I've told you..." supposed to mean something.
Let's see some action, let the 'Arrse programmer' comment, better still, tell us four letter words in all posts are to be programmed out with ****.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is ,..."...third time I've told you..." supposed to mean something.
Let's see some action, let the 'Arrse programmer' comment, better still, tell us four letter words in all posts are to be programmed out with ****.
Again, it looks like English.

Getting National Service input in 1940-60 was a great lift for the present day british army mainly of thicko's. I know I'm in a minority on this site of those of us called up on National Service to serve during the Cold War, because like the rest I've turned 80, and perhaps others have more pressing concerns other than read to such crap as generally on this site
Step away from the keyboard. You've obviously got dementia you wibbling old cunt. Go and sit in the corner and smell of cabbages.

This has been a public service announcement.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Step away from the keyboard. You've obviously got dementia you wibbling old ****. Go and sit in the corner and smell of cabbages.

I have managed to grab a screenshot of him replying to himself before he tried to delete the post.

But I'm not going to post it. He knows, and I know, and he'll tie himself in knots trying to deny it, but knowing I have the screenshot.

Last edited:

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I have managed to grab a screenshot of him replying to himself before he tried to delete the post.

But I'm not going to postbit. He knows, and I know, and he'll the himself in knots trying to deny it, but knowing I have the screeshot.
It's at @Robme isn't it?

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Step away from the keyboard. You've obviously got dementia you wibbling old ****. Go and sit in the corner and smell of cabbages.

You are running out of anything relevant, informative or original. Such a deep space between the lines, did you hit 'return' repeatedly with your termbling fingers?

As I said earlier, I can, because I spent my early years growing up in Sarf London, respond in kind, but like the saying goes, '......put childish things behind me....' My thread discusses the contradiction put out by the 'woke' Webmaster, when F*** and C*** are printed in full in the comment, but then becoming **** in the reference copy with the reply.
Fück off Robme, your mask is slipping.
Doss cünt

I don't need to be a moderator. Between 1998 and 2015, every time you put your bank card into an ATM, you logged into your bank, you performed any retail transaction that wasn't cash, your transaction went into the bank, retail, whatever mainframe and accessed the DB2 database, usually via a CICS transaction processing system, the message was passed to the data through MQ.

During that time, I built, tested, packed and shipped MQ for z/OS. First time the news reported that a bank's systems were down due to a failed upgrade, my heart was in my mouth. Was it my installation software?

On the Monday, I was assured I'd have been called in long before the news was reporting it. For 18 years I never lost a wink of sleep over it because I knew we did it properly. I knew others (ever had a failed Windows update?) didn't do it properly. And I knew in my last year or two that we were dumbing down because we couldn't get decent mainframe software engineers. In the year after I left, I stopped counting "a bank's systems are down because of a failed upgrade".

I know what sh¡t programmers look like, but I'm retired. I no longer need anything to do with anything behind the screen thank you. So just **** off.
You are either a doctor or its a miracle, hallelujah brothers & sisters. My insomnia suddenly is cured and my will to live has been suppressed.

Cheers Doc/Jesus/Dr Jesus*
*Delete as appropriate

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do please STFU, you're giving the rest of us South Londoners a bad name, you whiny twat!

KnockKnock

Old-Salt

But I'm not going to postbit. He knows, and I know, and he'll the himself in knots trying to deny it, but knowing I have the screeshot.
Just as I thought, there are clearly hackers on this site. Explains why I have received so many un-wanted advert emails of Arrse nature (removed to spam), every time I go to my inbox since joining Arrse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads