Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a grip laddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamac

GCM
I do wish that people wouldn't swear so much; every bugger will be doing it soon.

During National Service, I remember the drill sergeant screeching “Get a grip laddie”, as we did our best to march along in some sort of order. So I say to the Webmaster of this site ‘Get a Grip ’ on the publication of foul swear words used in posts on this site.

Posts containing c… and f…four letter words, no matter what the forum, are printed out in full, but in any responses, the copied original post has the four letter words automatically reduced to ****. How coy,… is the Webmaster so sensitive to swear words that they are only to be allowed copied as ****?

My suggestion is, when a member includes fully spelt out c*** or f*** , that member should lose one of their ‘arrse medals. Would be no problem, for I have found the worst offenders who use four letter words in their numerous posts have five ‘arrse’ ‘medals with their avatar, some even ‘moderator’.

Good afternoon @KnockKnock
your post has been passed to the Department for assessment.
After due consideration we have decided you are a Stupid Cųnt.
I tell you this to alleviate your ignorance. If no one tells you, You won't know and will spread your stupid cuñtery everywhere you go.
Inflicting innocent folk with your stupid cüntish ways.
Here's hoping you can take this information on board and amend your ways

Yours sincerly

BugsyIV, Senior Cüntologist to the stars and the Houses of Windsor and Targaryen

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Has anyone paged @BugsyIV ?

"The department" is needed

Edit - damn, too slow.

NSP

LE
During National Service, I remember the drill sergeant screeching “Get a grip laddie”, as we did our best to march along in some sort of order. So I say to the Webmaster of this site ‘Get a Grip ’ on the publication of foul swear words used in posts on this site
Shit off, you miserable cunt. If you can't handle a bit of robust discourse fuck off back to the shallow end of the gene pool from whence you came, you galloping spunk-gargling shitstack.

If you sucked cock like you suck the life out of everything you'd want for nothing in Brighton.

NSP

LE

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Shit off, you miserable cunt. If you can't handle a bit of robust discourse fuck off back to the shallow end of the gene pool from whence you came, you galloping spunk-gargling shitstack.

If you sucked cock like you suck the life out of everything you'd want for nothing in Brighton.
Brighton, is that where you live, just round the bend?

The OP is an attention-seeking ladiy's front-bottom, who can't even stay in character.

@KnockKnock - do as your thread title suggests, and up your game.

Now, dance monkey-boy. Dance!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Keep it up, you might be made up to moderator
I don't need to be a moderator. Between 1998 and 2015, every time you put your bank card into an ATM, you logged into your bank, you performed any retail transaction that wasn't cash, your transaction went into the bank, retail, whatever mainframe and accessed the DB2 database, usually via a CICS transaction processing system, the message was passed to the data through MQ.

During that time, I built, tested, packaged and shipped MQ for z/OS. First time the news reported that a bank's systems were down due to a failed upgrade, my heart was in my mouth. Was it my installation software?

On the Monday, I was assured I'd have been called in long before the news was reporting it. For 18 years I never lost a wink of sleep over it because I knew we did it properly. I knew others (ever had a failed Windows update?) didn't do it properly. And I knew in my last year or two that we were dumbing down because we couldn't get decent mainframe software engineers. In the year after I left, I stopped counting "a bank's systems are down because of a failed upgrade".

I know what sh¡t programmers look like, but I'm retired. I no longer need anything to do with anything behind the screen thank you. So just fuck off.

Last edited:

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Just who was it posted on the 14 Oct 2006, and is perhaps presently reading/ posting this thread:-
I hope that in 20 - 30 years, some sprog will log into Arrse and wonder " WTF were these guys on then"?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just who was it posted on the 14 Oct 2006, and is perhaps presently reading/ posting this thread:-
I hope that in 20 - 30 years, some sprog will log into Arrse and wonder " WTF were these guys on then"?
it looks like English.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
I don't need to be a moderator. Between 1998 and 2015, every time you put your bank card into an ATM, you logged into your bank, you performed any retail transaction that wasn't cash, your transaction went into the bank, retail, whatever mainframe and accessed the DB2 database, usually via a CICS transaction processing system, the message was passed to the data through MQ.

During that time, I built, tested, packed and shipped MQ for z/OS. First time the news reported that a bank's systems were down due to a failed upgrade, my heart was in my mouth. Was it my installation software?

On the Monday, I was assured I'd have been called in long before the news was reporting it. For 18 years I never lost a wink of sleep over it because I knew we did it properly. I knew others (ever had a failed Windows update?) didn't do it properly. And I knew in my last year or two that we were dumbing down because we couldn't get decent mainframe software engineers. In the year after I left, I stopped counting "a bank's systems are down because of a failed upgrade".

I know what sh¡t programmers look like, but I'm retired. I no longer need anything to do with anything behind the screen thank you. So just **** off.
Why not be one of the lads and put **** in full?
Yes, perhaps many have reached retirement age, from a profession requiring skill.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why not be one of the lads and put **** in full?
Yes, perhaps many have reached retirement age, from a profession requiring skill.
Because, although I can write Fúck in full, and sh¡t, fúcking cúnting twátting etc, I frankly couldn't be ársed. You knew what I meant, so why waste my time? As socks go, you're poor.

I suppose it makes you a wánk sock.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
That is telling, "spunk bubble", not only is it foul, but it is definitely not in the common vocabulary of a coffin dodging national service knobber.
As I said earlier, I can, because I spent my early years growing up in Sarf London, respond in kind, but like the saying goes, '......put childish things behind me....' My thread discusses the contradiction put out by the 'woke' Webmaster, when F*** and C*** are printed in full in the comment, but then becoming **** in the reference copy with the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.