Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a grip laddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will convince you,... In 1955 I was standing with another National Service soldier outside an AKC (yes, although on active service, we had one in Malaya) and we were trying to get a glimpse, with others standing in front,of us, all looking at a film poster for 'Executive Suite' a film Directed by Robert Wise, starring William Holden, Barbara Stanwyck, Paul Douglas. When a thicko regular soldier standing in front of us said to the other thick regular "Whot's Exeecutif Sue-tee all about abart then" the response was "I dunno, somink to do with someone waiting to be executed?"
I am totally convinced now

That you are a raving attention seeking fantasist, that needs sectioning under the mental health act, or, gassing under the Badger control policy of Great Britain.
You fucking mentalist

Last edited:
This will convince you,... In 1955 I was standing with another National Service soldier outside an AKC (yes, although on active service, we had one in Malaya) and we were trying to get a glimpse, with others standing in front,of us, all looking at a film poster for 'Executive Suite' a film Directed by Robert Wise, starring William Holden, Barbara Stanwyck, Paul Douglas. When a thicko regular soldier standing in front of us said to the other thick regular "Whot's Exeecutif Sue-tee all about abart then" the response was "I dunno, somink to do with someone waiting to be executed?"

1606407975117.png

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I am totally convinced now

That you are a raving attention seeking fantasist, that needs sectioning under the mental health act, or, gassing under the Badger control policy.
You ******* mentalist
. What he said, ^ me too, no question, totally genuine, i have to go now, i must attend to my unicorn, as he is annoying my pet mermaid, and a flying saucer has landed in my garden.

Which B_B are you referring to?8O 8O8O
Not allowed to say as I am likely to be banned. No tame moderator patronage you see.

So, whilst I can't say which B_B I referred to , I could probably say that it wasn’t anybody with 'Bubbles’ or 'Barker' in their username but unfortunately, as caution is my watchword, I am not even going to risk doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads