Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a grip laddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I stop posting about BB? What is within me that makes me actually fixate on a bloke I've never met? Why can't I stop? Why? Please help, somebody make me stop... I can't help myself
CaptureDog.JPG

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
wasn't it greenfly who had an obsession with people posting on here?

I can't wait for it to demand that a moderator deletes the account and offering everyone out for a fight.

I'm off to tesco to get some popcorn.

oh before I forget

**** FUCKITY **** **** ****,

Apparently Home Bargains do a Crispy bacon and maple syrup flavour popcorn.

Sounds ideal for these sorts of occasions

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm guessing you're an expert at giving over the phone consultations and diagnoses without seeing a patient? As I said, I haven't seen the details, and I'm not really interested, but I can assure you @Fang_Farrier is the person to go to if you want to have a discussion about up to date dental methods.

How dare you, accusing me of up to date dentistry!

I use only the finest traditional techniques involving chisels, mallets and pliers.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apparently Home Bargains do a Crispy bacon and maple syrup flavour popcorn.

Sounds ideal for these sorts of occasions

well that's possibly the best thing posted on here in ages.

It's all the members with 5 Arrse 'medals' who have spent their lives posting numerous pointless posts to get their 5 'medals' now responding with silly comments, like a bunch of school kids.
My suggestion that a 'medal' should be removed with every posting of a four letter f*** or c*** word that will help clean up this site!

Are you afraid of the naughty words?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
**** me you silly old ****. You are the only person (apart from Belter_Belter) that has ever suggested the medal rack has any meanining. Nobody apart from him gives a flying fucketty cuntshit whether they are there or not.

Factoid:​
@Belter_Belter has copied his Arrse rack and incorporated it full colour into his personal stationery.​
He is the only one on the whole site who would lament their loss. Mind you, if they were arbitrarily removed for being a ********, he’d have cleaned his act up years ago.
Which B_B are you referring to?8O 8O8O

Well, I am flabbergasted, I am getting notifications about every cunting thread under the sun, with the exception of this one! Cunting fucking shit trumpet, what the twat felching fuck is that about?

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
But, but - you have an MM from Goose Green and an operational OBE from Ulster for working undercover?

Perhaps those medals should be removed from your fantasy life first?
How is it that those of us who served during the Cold War are overlooked, whilst WW11 veterans get proper high regard, as do veterans who served in the Falklands and the Middle East?
This country was obliged to support the US with UK Cold War troops, being obliged by the financial support given to UK, by the US during WW11.
In the 1940s and 1950s, 18 years old National Service troops, were sent abroad on active service to Korea, Malaya, Aden, Cyprus and even Suez, yet this generation gives us little regard, a GSM was never 'awarded' for us (i.e., standing in line and having a medal pinned on), instead it mostly dropped through the letterbox months after demob and left by many in it's box, forgotten about in a drawer!
Many 'Veterans' post on these pages that they spent so many months on manoeuvres in Germany, with the 'enemy' ever present. Hardly 'active service', more likely spending off duty hours drinking lager!

Fuck off you mental cunt!

How is it that those of us who served during the Cold War are overlooked, whilst WW11 veterans get proper high regard, as do veterans who served in the Falklands and the Middle East?
This country was obliged to support the US with UK Cold War troops, being obliged by the financial support given to UK, by the US during WW11.
In the 1940s and 1950s, 18 years old National Service troops, were sent abroad on active service to Korea, Malaya, Aden, Cyprus and even Suez, yet this generation gives us little regard, a GSM was never 'awarded' for us (i.e., standing in line and having a medal pinned on), instead it mostly dropped through the letterbox months after demob and left by many in it's box, forgotten about in a drawer!
Many 'Veterans' post on these pages that they spent so many months on manoeuvres in Germany, with the 'enemy' ever present. Hardly 'active service', more likely spending off duty hours drinking lager!
Your avatar rack is better than your arrse one.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
As you have zero military service but multiple personalities, you'd be better off looking for attention on an NHS website.

Also 'WW11' - have I missed nine global conflicts somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads