Get a grip laddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
I have managed to grab a screenshot of him replying to himself before he tried to delete the post.

But I'm not going to post it. He knows, and I know, and he'll tie himself in knots trying to deny it, but knowing I have the screenshot.
There is no way you have a screen shot of anything other than my shirt front, because I sit higher than the angle of the camera lens. Where are all the expected hoots of derision in posts from having seen anything?

There is no way you have a screen shot of anything other than my shirt front, because I sit higher than the angle of the camera lens. Where are all the expected hoots of derision in posts from having seen anything?
@AlienFTM posted it here you blind fool - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/get-a-grip-laddie.302724/page-10#post-10404005

full

PS - shit **** **** Diane Abbott

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've already posted the screenshot of you arguing with yourself, knobcheese

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
You keep popping up, trying to hide in plain sight, when everyone can see that you are 'robme', with a new avatar.

Are you now fighting with your other sock accounts?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Haven't you read my response to yours about dentistry.
Was it Community dentistry you mentioned as an interest? Today on the news there was someone complaining it was their right to get nhs orthodontics for their 9 year old. I suppose they would never listen to advice that such treatment might start at 12 years?

Very interesting.

What's that got to do with me?

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Why not **** off and troll another site you piece of dung.........

You've been an irritating piece of shit in your various socks for far too long now........... instead of members hurling insults at every twattish configuration, you should be deleted every time you crawl on here, immediately.
Get back in that Dung you mention.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Very interesting.

What's that got to do with me?
Well, you seem to know about dentistry to mention in another post about me thinking I know more than Fang Fang. Would you commiserate with a parent claiming they had a 'right' to orthodontics, regardless of being told to wait until the child was older?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, you seem to know about dentistry to mention in another post about me thinking I know more than Fang Fang. Would you commiserate with a parent claiming they had a 'right' to orthodontics, regardless of being told to wait until the child was older?

Probably not, but then I have no knowledge of the individual case.

During National Service, I remember the drill sergeant screeching “Get a grip laddie”, as we did our best to march along in some sort of order. So I say to the Webmaster of this site ‘Get a Grip ’ on the publication of foul swear words used in posts on this site.

Posts containing c… and f…four letter words, no matter what the forum, are printed out in full, but in any responses, the copied original post has the four letter words automatically reduced to ****. How coy,… is the Webmaster so sensitive to swear words that they are only to be allowed copied as ****?

My suggestion is, when a member includes fully spelt out c*** or f*** , that member should lose one of their ‘arrse medals. Would be no problem, for I have found the worst offenders who use four letter words in their numerous posts have five ‘arrse’ ‘medals with their avatar, some even ‘moderator’.
Allowing that I have not read the 13 pages of this thread, I'd like to take this opportunity to inform @KnockKnock what a copulating vagina in sore need of a good copulating to the head with a claw hammer he is.

During National Service, I remember the drill sergeant screeching “Get a grip laddie”, as we did our best to march along in some sort of order. So I say to the Webmaster of this site ‘Get a Grip ’ on the publication of foul swear words used in posts on this site.

Posts containing c… and f…four letter words, no matter what the forum, are printed out in full, but in any responses, the copied original post has the four letter words automatically reduced to ****. How coy,… is the Webmaster so sensitive to swear words that they are only to be allowed copied as ****?

My suggestion is, when a member includes fully spelt out c*** or f*** , that member should lose one of their ‘arrse medals. Would be no problem, for I have found the worst offenders who use four letter words in their numerous posts have five ‘arrse’ ‘medals with their avatar, some even ‘moderator’.
206E1A61-F976-4EFF-A472-81E3BA389A81.jpeg

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
It's all the members with 5 Arrse 'medals' who have spent their lives posting numerous pointless posts to get their 5 'medals' now responding with silly comments, like a bunch of school kids.
My suggestion that a 'medal' should be removed with every posting of a four letter f*** or c*** word that will help clean up this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads