Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a grip laddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, but he is a talented amateur, who is in line for a seat on the appraisal committee.

As has been pointed out, it's not 2 dumbs. But, in any case, I've just bumped up the total. I hope the attention makes you feel a little less insignificant.

Oh, and here's two words together:

Boring ****.
I wonder if the OP has realized that his thread has been holed, which is the Arrse equivalent of a charity book shop in a back street in Calcutta.....Just a passing observation!

That is just gratuitous obscenity with the potential to mentally scar people for life you ******* dogwanking cuntpiece. Poor @KnockKnock has probably succumbed to a fit of the vapours.

Reported for S*nd* T*ksv.... Nope, the vapours have got me too. I may be laying down in a darkened room for quite a while.

The vapours have got you, how do you know?

Are you turning Japanese?

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Why not **** off and troll another site you piece of dung.........

You've been an irritating piece of shit in your various socks for far too long now........... instead of members hurling insults at every twattish configuration, you should be deleted every time you crawl on here, immediately
No tech wizardry involved, just hover over the name on the avatar, left click and your profile page opens up, leading all of your posts and then "dumb "away to your hearts content!
Thanks for that advice,....tried it on the main contender, the message came up "Opp!, something went wrong." The list of his posts has been blocked. Must have known what might come in return?.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I take it would were not Infantry, nor any teeth arm?

When attempting to act as a font of knowledge on dentistry, he claimed to be exRADC.

As such I have asked for a retrospective transfer to the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps and have cancelled my membership of RADC Association.

I've run out of popcorn, and swmbo is calling me down for tea and biscuits,Catch this riveting and truely astonishing thread some other time...or not. ENDEX

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
When attempting to act as a font of knowledge on dentistry, he claimed to be exRADC.

As such I have asked for a retrospective transfer to the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps and have cancelled my membership of RADC Association.
Have you not got the organisations in your last sentence back to front?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'll bet you like sitting down to dine with like minded souls too much? 'Caps chaps!

Do you not get the invites to the Corps Curry Club?

Or all the various events planned to mark the centenary next year?

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Ooh, a fight between KnockKnock and ASig!

I'd pay good money to watch such an undignified display of geriatric gymnastics.
See, upsetting someone else with 'geriatric'. You just cannot see, that in all of your numerous (too many) posts'. you never really say the right thing.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Do you not get the invites to the Corps Curry Club?

Or all the various events planned to mark the centenary next year?
Aldershot......one place I have no wish to visit again,....ever!
You might be just right for the Women's Auxillary Balloon Corp, at least, the curry drippings would never get to drip on your mess trousers!

Last edited:
Ooh, a fight between KnockKnock and ASig!

I'd pay good money to watch such an undignified display of geriatric gymnastics.
Can you imagine it?

Seconds away, Round 1 ding ding.

AS is looking aggressive as he ducks and weaves to the centre on his zimmer fra... my word, AS has just delivered a vicious pile of old bollocks and KK briefly looked bemused before letting fly with his NHS supplied walking stick sending AS straight onto the canvas.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and fight

KK has again launched a blistering attack and kicked AS’s zimmer frame straight out of the ring but AS quickly replied with a savage heap of totally unbelievable shit and a flurry of spelling mistakes before being told by KK that the Kray Twins thought AS was a wanker. AND another whack over the head has AS looking dazed but he rallies and calls KK a fucking cunt and its all over. just 4 hours into round one and KK is brutally KO’d by a hefty 'fucking cunt’ delivered by the a toothless and dazed old dodderer, AS.

Well, that explains a lot.
Now report me please, on some grounds or other, and let me get permenently banned from Arrse, so my details are removed completely.
It also explains how a couple of members both displaying 5 Arrse 'medals' recently got access to all my posts and within less than 3 minutes (not enough time to read more than 2 posts), had in two goes, posted 'dumb' on 20-25 posts in one go. Not in the spirit of being members, just thinking themselves so clever!

I only joined this site, to highlight how those of us veterans, who served on active service in Malaya before 1957 Malaysian Independence, are not therefore allowed to apply for the Malaysian PJM medal.
I was wasting my time, as I am in a minority on this site and obviously the many thousand veterans posted to Malaya 1946-1957, just do not (or are not around any more) and don't post on this site.
Todays thread 'Get a Grip,Laddie,'might explain why old guys don't join this Forum, as having to do National Service was regarded by many, as something to be forgotten.
As for medals I've never worn any medal on my blazer and have no wish to do so, it's just that the PJM seems to be regarded by many as covering the whole Malayan Emegency, which it doesn't.

Is this a flounce?

14aa99482e642d434cf8b1f980144be6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.