Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a grip laddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
During National Service, I remember the drill sergeant screeching “Get a grip laddie”, as we did our best to march along in some sort of order. So I say to the Webmaster of this site ‘Get a Grip ’ on the publication of foul swear words used in posts on this site.

Posts containing c… and f…four letter words, no matter what the forum, are printed out in full, but in any responses, the copied original post has the four letter words automatically reduced to ****. How coy,… is the Webmaster so sensitive to swear words that they are only to be allowed copied as ****?

My suggestion is, when a member includes fully spelt out c*** or f*** , that member should lose one of their ‘arrse medals. Would be no problem, for I have found the worst offenders who use four letter words in their numerous posts have five ‘arrse’ ‘medals with their avatar, some even ‘moderator’.

During National Service, I remember the drill sergeant screeching “Get a grip laddie”, as we did our best to march along in some sort of order. So I say to the Webmaster of this site ‘Get a Grip ’ on the publication of foul swear words used in posts on this site.

Posts containing c… and f…four letter words, no matter what the forum, are printed out in full, but in any responses, the copied original post has the four letter words automatically reduced to ****. How coy,… is the Webmaster so sensitive to swear words that they are only to be allowed copied as ****?

My suggestion is, when a member includes fully spelt out c*** or f*** , that member should lose one of their ‘arrse medals. Would be no problem, for I have found the worst offenders who use four letter words in their numerous posts have five ‘arrse’ ‘medals with their avatar, some even ‘moderator’.
Or you could avoid the naafi where it is allowed.
Below to demonstrate
It isn't in serious areas. See this you soft skinned cunt.
Demonstration ends

Fück off you cünt

Could you get a grip of an operational bandsaw blade with your fingers, please. You old fuck.

There you go; please take a 'medal' - as apparently they are important to you, for some reason? You're not a @Robme sock are you?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Fcuk off, cnut. See what I did?

Now off you pop to the 1950s, to engage in casual racism and wife beating.

The meds trolley is late again.

Is it too early to ask the OP if this thread is going the way they expected?

Could you get a grip of an operational bandsaw blade with your fingers, please. You old fuck.

There you go; please take a 'medal' - as apparently they are important to you, for some reason? You're not a @Robme sock are you?

I had it pinged as a @baglock/@bagl0ck iteration.

Happy to be corrected, though.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
My usual reply to this sort of 'woke' shite:
1606303787408.png

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Maybe the edgy, woke, teenage Xenforo programmer who wrote the forum software isn't as clever as he thinks he is?

I doubt the COs give a flying fuck.

Ask yourself, ...Why does the site Webmaster put **** in replies to the fully spelt out original post. It's not me being 'woke', its the contradiction.... Spell it out in full in replies as well!

But why have you put this in Old & Bold, and not Site Issues?

You daft old ****.

Ask yourself, ...Why does the site Webmaster put **** in replies to the fully spelt out original post. It's not me being 'woke', its the contradiction.... Spell it out in full in replies as well!
Put your question on paper and send it to the"Times" letters page editor, or, fück off you silly old cünt.

I for one, will be minding my language much more carefully from now on. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
Losing one of my ARRSE medals would be more than I could bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads