Get a grip Cadet Wales

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Jul 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Photo of Harry in today's Daily Telegraph shows him in uniform but with idle medal ribbons hanging down with only one end fastened. Doubtless will attract comment on parade this a.m.
  2. Scruffy beggar!!! Kick up the butt is what any recruit needs if they dress that shoddily :?

VIk xxx
  3. Can't say that I spotted his medal ribbon, but what did make me raise an eyebrow was the picture of his uncle Edward in uniform. I can't recall ever seeing him wear one before?

4. That struck me as odd...he failed the RM Officer selection/cdo course/who can get their kit off in a public place the quickest course. Was he wearing a uniform of a Regiment he is Colonel of? Mind you, Royalty has always worn some sort of uniform and maybe he made one up for the occasion....
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I presume that his Mum gave him a Commission - after all, She gave them to the rest of us :)
  6. Apparently Eddie the not very good luvvy film director type is Colonel in Chief of the Royal Wessex Yeomanry.
  7. ...and while we're at it - what the fcuk was Camilla, princess of goppers wearing? - looked like an ostrich had leapfrogged onto her head!!!
  8. where was princess anne , i thought she would of made the effort to be with the rest of the family on such a occassion
  9. Princess Anne was in scotland attending a similar event in edinburgh
  10. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

A fine body of fighting men!

If someone had a snese of humour they could have made him Col in Chief od the RM! :lol:
  11. Not only was Eddie in uniform, but was also sporting a chest of medals. For what I ask you?
  12. ^The usual family stuff: KCVO, Silver Jubilee and Golden Jubilee - oh and he's Royal Honorary Colonel of the Wessex Yeomanry.
  13. Not wanting to be cast as some kind of anti-royalist, because I am in fact the opposite. But, all these uniforms and medals worn by certain (Not all) members of our Royal Family, does that qualify them as Walts? I appreciate that some of them did in fact earn them.
  14. He is Colonel of the Royal Wessex Yeomanry and Prince Micheal was in Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry (?) rig I think.How nice that his sausage sucking boxhead other half had to watch the victory celebrations
  15. Nah thats his Daddy - Phil the Greek - hes the RM Captain General.