Get a free trial duvet jacket worth £89.95, just in time for winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Aye, you may just be right. Wouldn't it have been amusing if instead of calling it Kosa, they called it Tosa

After the Japanese dog breed?
I had a great Rab coat but the dog jumps up when we're out walking and playfully bites lumps out of my coat. The Rab leaked, was a shame.
Can I review some boots, trousers, shirts, boxer shorts, hats and a new kitchen?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, swear by almighty god that this is not the case. If you wish to test the honesty of my statement all that I ask of you is a small transaction fee of £500 and your full name, address and date of birth :D

Bugger, I could have done with something to keep me bloody warm up the telegraph poles! :)

Peter-Pan

Clanker
Thanks guys, I've received an email confirming I'm one of the lucky ones. Very pleased indeed.... I'm running a series of night time OP's in the next few weeks and will be interested to see how the jacket works for urban Police work. Will keep you posted.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I usually hate Mondays but, having not checked my email all weekend, I found out I'm one of the lucky few! Looking forward to trying it out as winter draws in.

Bigbaldski

Clanker
Well I have recieved my email confirming that the jacket is on route so I look forward to trialling this over the next couple of weeks!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's arrived!

First impressions are good, nice soft material, incredibly light, good loft, stitching looks fairly robust.

Met office weather app says I can expect cold winds, rain and hail today.

Bring it.

Inspirational Kipling poem inside is a nice touch. ImageUploadedByARRSE1351676876.903989.jpg

It's arrived!

First impressions are good, nice soft material, incredibly light, good loft, stitching looks fairly robust.

Met office weather app says I can expect cold winds, rain and hail today.

Bring it.

Inspirational Kipling poem inside is a nice touch.View attachment 96262

Well it ain't get tested with you sat on your PC is it?! Get your arse out in the wind and rain man!! =D

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well it ain't get tested with you sat on your PC is it?! Get your arse out in the wind and rain man!! =D

Just been for a quick half hour stroll around the farm in the pissing rain. Water seems to run off pretty well. Obviously when I'm on a full on adventure I'll take my goretex too, but for an average Cumbrian downpour, this seems to be just fine.

Just been for a quick half hour stroll around the farm in the pissing rain. Water seems to run off pretty well. Obviously when I'm on a full on adventure I'll take my goretex too, but for an average Cumbrian downpour, this seems to be just fine.

That'll be torrential then!

Mine arrived this morning. Looks good and having been out in the wet and cold all day it's doing well. First impressions - a good warm jacket.

If I wasn't so honest and telling them that I'd recently bought a jacket off them I probably could have had one of these.....damn my do gooding ways!!

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
My jacket arrived today and first impressions are good; it is light, seems well made and is (to my fashion blind eye) pretty stylish. I can definitely see it filling a multi-purpose under smock/trekking/spearhead civvies role.

As to size - I'm 5'7" and pretty big across the chest, arms and shoulders (for context). I would normally buy this sort of jacket in medium, but I was advised to get a large. This was definitely the right move as although the length is fine (sleeves an inch or so long) the shoulders are quite form fitting and the arms are on the snug side over my biceps (worn over a t shirt). Full report to follow once I've given it a few outings.

Status
Not open for further replies.