Gert Big Tomato Fight

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by two-four-albert, Jun 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched a bunch of Johnny foreigners on Sky news having a whale of a time, launching tons of tomatoes at each other. Men Women and kids, looked a right blast, to end it all the fire brigade hosed them down. Then I thought about the red tape involved for us to have anything like that in the UK ?? H+S, Vetting, do the toms meet EEC guidlines, have we got all minority groups involved, have we thought of the tomatoes feelings ?? Just something to ponder over your toast, and yes I'm fekkin bored it's ECI time.

2. It's probably nothing compared to the amount of buerocratic crap that a British running with the bulls would involve.

3. Are the tomatoes weighed in the correct currency, are all types of tomatoes involved or would cherry tomatoes be discriminated against, will wimmin be allowed to stand closer and throw underarm, the list goes on

4. Replace the tomatoes with golf balls and darts and I'd be more impressed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Those silly Iberians (I'm assuming d*go is a banned word?). They'll regret wasting all that food when their country implodes into civil war and their children are starving.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The most recently reported one is in Colombia, so suspect they have lost of dosh from the old nose candy.

7. No worries the German (and to a lesser extent UK) taxpayers will happily give them, even more, money.

8. Will be anything like this?

9. Wheel nuts !

10. Now say what you like about the Greeks, they know how to do it properly.