Gerry Rafferty Funeral Details

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Chodmeister, Jan 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The seating plan for Gerry Rafferty's funeral has just been sent to me.
    Clowns to left, jokers to the right and as usual I'm stuck in the middle with you.
    Boom tish!

2. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

is his funeral being held on baker street?

3. Not known but he is being cremated. I reckon he'll bake a treat...Boom tish!

4. Well done. Nice to see the British army is full of intelligent souls such as yourselves. Laughing at other peoples deaths?? I guess that's what we should expect from people who are supposed to be advocating "peace" throughout the world. Insensitive, crass, unfunny and mentally retarded.

<a friend of the Rafferty family>

5. You're cryin, you're cryin now.

6. Yep, only goes to reinforce my original point. Well done you.

7. I am sure Gerry would rather be remembered for his music, than for his lost fight with demons some of us understand a bit

As he said: "It's every songwriter's ambition to come up with at least one song in their lifetime that's regarded as a classic and Baker Street is definitely mine."

This is probably the ARRSE way of remembering him for his music., which is better than him not being remembered at all.

Groovecontroller - if you were for example not a medic, and listened in to some conversations by medics after bad operations or lawyers after bad cases,y ou would be distressed - don't be.