Gerry Adams WAS an informer

Last edited:

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Daily Mail links in CA, VB must be spinning in his grave...

Daily Mail late to the party as usual...............everyone knows he was our tout, but how will it effect house prices and is he an Immigrant? Hurrah for the Blue Shirts!

Possibly just to get the SAS to do a bit of house cleaning for him. Personally I think this is a despicable bit of propaganda emanating from that Blueshirt rag, the Irish Independent, designed to scupper Gerry's chances of getting a decent run at the Presidential election in November 2018 (25/1 at Paddy Power).

Chucky Our Law, etc

Gary

Last edited:
Possibly just to get the SAS to do a bit of house cleaning for him. Personally I think this is a despicable bit of propaganda emanating from that Blueshirt rag, the Irish Independent, designed to scupper Gerry's chances of getting a decent run at the Presidential election in November 2018.

Chucky Our Law, etc

Gary
Is it not old news anyhoo - weren't the East Tyrone boyos looking to do a bit of flying column action against the wishes of the blessed Gerry?

Is it not old news anyhoo - weren't the East Tyrone boyos looking to do a bit of flying column action against the wishes of the blessed Gerry?
So it seems, although if you look at my post in the Loughgall thread, it was rumoured that two of the lads were threatening to terminate Gerry until that unfortunate contre temps with Them.

So that is why his voice was muted when he spoke on TV - he was telling the Security Forces where to find the Players.

So it seems, although if you look at my post in the Loughgall thread, it was rumoured that two of the lads were threatening to terminate Gerry until that unfortunate contre temps with Them.
Aye, old news. It's not as if the Judean Popular People's Continuity IRA of East Tyrone wasn't just another bunch of splitters. Factions various, INLA in particular, have a long tradition of killing fellow republicans for being the wrong sort of republicans.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh if only there was a way of searching the web for a string like "daily mail gerry adams informer" and finding something posted a few hours ago.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just a short legal note: no one is saying he WAS an informer for MI5, etc. Everyone in the media is carefully using the word 'May', or at least adding a question mark after the words.

You MAY want to bear this in mind ;-)
He was an informer for the current PM? Who knew?

Latest Threads