Gerry Adams to be sued by victims of bombings

Dear All,

Guido reports that victims of 3 IRA bombings (Old Bailey, Docklands and Manchester) are suing our favourite tout for a nominal £1 in damages.

This very worthy case is being crowd-funded, link in the article and here:

I've sent £20. Anything you can spare, chaps and chapesses, anything at all, towards

You'll need your phone as it's a 2-stage process and you'll be sent a code to input.

@Mods please feel free to move, amend or merge this. Is it possible to make it a sticky for a month?

Cordon and evacuation in place for the manchester bombing. The closest people to it were the EOD team. They weren’t injured. No reports of cops on the cordon injured and zero deaths or injuries recorded on the IEDD report.

Band wagon, bluffing, blagging and cünts springs to mind.

I always assume the rumours he was a part time grass meant he'd catch a dose of the Dr. David Kellys before getting put in court.

I always assume the rumours he was a part time grass meant he'd catch a dose of the Dr. David Kellys before getting put in court.
Fingers crossed...

gerry adams groan.png

Cordon and evacuation in place for the manchester bombing. The closest people to it were the EOD team. They weren’t injured. No reports of cops on the cordon injured and zero deaths or injuries recorded on the IEDD report.

200 injured no deaths.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Arndale Centre 1996? 212 injuries apparently?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

If that were to happen then <insert Winsor Davies meme here>

This. In spades!

Well, got to get the court and judge booked first.

C'mon Arrers, getting him in the box is a lose/lose for him: if he admits to being even in the IRA, it's a huge political brouhaha; if he denies it and can shown to be a liar, it's perjury - porridge time! I doubt the case would be going forward unless the briefs can prove it! Even a fiver helps!

skimmer

War Hero
Him and Mc f'in guiness should have been strapped to a concrete sinker attached to a claymore and dropped into the oggin from a great height years ago. For all the useless deaths and murders. For me the icing on the bloody cake was the murder of Lord Mountbatten. Being a 'Blue job' I never served in Northern Ireland, how those of you who did managed to keep your discipline under such provocation I will never know. BZ to you all.

Dear All,

Guido reports that victims of 3 IRA bombings (Old Bailey, Docklands and Manchester) are suing our favourite tout for a nominal £1 in damages.

This very worthy case is being crowd-funded, link in the article and here:

I've sent £20. Anything you can spare, chaps and chapesses, anything at all, towards

You'll need your phone as it's a 2-stage process and you'll be sent a code to input.

@Mods please feel free to move, amend or merge this. Is it possible to make it a sticky for a month?

Bump

Him and Mc f'in guiness should have been strapped to a concrete sinker attached to a claymore and dropped into the oggin from a great height years ago. For all the useless deaths and murders. For me the icing on the bloody cake was the murder of Lord Mountbatten. Being a 'Blue job' I never served in Northern Ireland, how those of you who did managed to keep your discipline under such provocation I will never know. BZ to you all.
Bet that was a right treat for the Boss.

Easy. 99.99% of soldiers who served in NI never encountered a terrorist.

No-one is claiming to be a police officer injured in the Manchester bombing as far as I can see. They're after £1 in damages, so it does seem they want light shone on Gerry Adams rather than big pay outs.

Latest Threads