Gerry Adams on Channel 4

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FARMBOY, Feb 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have seen it all - Gerry talks about the bible on Channel 4 right now.

2. He's a cunt

3. Polar69 - completely agree with you. What a cunt the man is.

4. Talking about the bible?

Did he mention the "Thou shalt not kill" bit?

5. I just cannot believe how St Gerry of Adams can sit there and talk about the bible. What the hell were channel 4 thinking?

To hear him saying "blessed are the peace makers.." - I'm going to have to go for a run to calm myself down.

6. He did and then squirmed out of his involvement in murder when questioned. God help us all - the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

7. Fixed that for you...

8. I cannot believe when i see such as adams mcguire and company talking about religion peace and life .It make me think .They were some of the biggest law breakers and life takers we have ever known .It is a travesty that they got the positions they have now .It stinks !!!!

9. I saw the trailer - 'From activist to peacemaker' ........not murderer/terrorist then?

10. Unbelievable Channel 4.
    I can just about accept him and the other thug being in government, because it delivers a present where people are not being murdered on a day to day basis in in Ulster and on the UK mainland.

But FFS Channel 4, why make this murderer a TV personality. The only way that I can see Adams' advantage over the rest of us in understanding Christian beliefs and principles is that he seems to have been forgiven for rather a lot more than most. What a fucking insult to all those on all sides whose lives were wrecked by 'the troubles.'

I shall be making a formal complaint to Channel 4 tomorrow, details are on their website under 'contact us.'
    IF YOU FEEL STRONGLY TOO, PLEASE DO THE SAME.
    If they get enough complaints they have to respond.
    I am not an 'angry from manchester' type bloke, and this is the first time in 40 years I've beenn moved to do this.

11. [​IMG]

must have meant this, the lying cnut

12. Seconded -What he is saying right now goes beyond insulting. I shall be contacting channel 4 now. Listen to what this b*stard is saying.