Gerry Adams denies being in PIRA - again!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Auld-Yin, Mar 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

From todays Scotsman, GA denies having been an IRA leader!

Is GA innocent

Personally, me, myself, I, think that he, once again is lying through his teeth and that he has a lot of blood on his hands. Of course, I may be totally wrong and he might just be the nice old gentleman that he wants us to think he is. Yeh, right!!!

2. I did hear that him and McGuinness are British Army touts.

3. the guys a murderous kunt but along with various other players they eventually brought about a politcal settlement.
    nobody else seems to have had an alternative plan :cry:

4. In another startling development Sir Bobby Charlton has issued a statement denying ever having played football for Manchester United while yesterday Baroness Thatcher denied that she was once, allegedly, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. I read somewhere years ago that he was Belfast brigade commander at 23, and as he sat as an MP, (despite constant denials and a beard that would'nt have been out of place at a CAMRA bash or an AD&D convention), he was on the IRA's council.

He gets a fair bit of coverage on here http://www.portadownnews.com/

6. You think it's a wind up? Intelligence service personnel commonly referred to him as 'Gerry the Brit' all through the 80's. He's alive and in power today because of his special relationship with us.

7. good grief, he was the QM for the Ardoyne area. & the other tosser,sorry MP, was/is one of in not the top of the council of 7!!! Of course they were both on the Army payroll as touts! Thats how we got so many!!

8. I think he accelerated the peace process because he was jealous of that actor's voice the BBC used being nicer than his...

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

My goodness! Are you saying he is a Septic as well :wink:

10. For years I thought he'd been a student at RADA.....

:?

Rodney2q

11. Sure - and Ricky Martin is straight

12. He didn't do bad for a milkman though.