Gerrad - Who Knows??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ewan2000, Jul 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So not one for usually being interested in gossip, however this one caught my ear!

Anyone able to fill in the gaps/confirm the rumours about Gerrad and his wifes 15yr old sister??
  2. This is the Army Rumour Service.........not the homo-kissball rumour service. The clue was in the title ;)
  3. His wife has two brothers as I understand it, so this could be a non-starter. Although when I made this point in the office yesterday suddenly it became 'Ronnie Whelan's' daughter !
  4. Well he will only be following his wife's example if true 8O
  5. There are rumours in Fleet Street that a 'news'paper had got a flith story involving one of the players (not Gerrard) and that might explain why the player in question seemed to be distracted and off his World Cup game.

Hints about it keep cropping up in newspapers of record like the Daily Star.
  6. Gerrad has smashed in his wifes 16 yearold sister and got her preggers
  7. read it in the sun today, she doesn't even have a sister. angry england fans out for a bit of revenge it would seem.
  8. Can we perpetuate the rumour, see how far we can go with it?
  9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

I heard several rumours.

One a few weeks ago that he had got a second 15-year-old girl pregnant, she's now 16 and has been paid off for her silence.

The second more recent that he has also been sha99ing his sister-in-law. (The wife of one of the delightful Alex's brothers).

And the third rumour is that all the trouble at the World Cup was because John Terry demanded that Gerrard be relieved of the captaincy because of all this, and got arrsey when that didn't happen.

The final rumour is that there is another 'super-injunction' stopping the press printing any of the more recent stuff, just as there was with the two under-age girls.

Possibly all fabricated, but possibly not.
  10. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

And possibly all libelous
  11. This was all out in the world of rumour and gossip before the World Cup, then it was an actress who plays a 16yr old in Hollyoaks and his missus was giving a player from Derby County a portion. Allegedly all suppressed by an injunction, but, probably a load of bollux.

Strange the'yve been crapper since John Terry was stripped of his captaincy
  12. Grownup_Rafbrat

imho Terry was out of position in defence all the time, and it did cross my mind as to whether he was doing that to spite the team because he wasn't captain any more.

Should have taken Bridge instead.

(lights blue touch paper, stands back)
  13. Grownup_Rafbrat

14. Definitely something going on, also heard that the Derby County player involved shares his surname with quite a famous house in Westminster.

There have been rumours going round about Alex for years, including the one about a video of a gangster consuming the columbian marching powder off her chesticles, apparently everyone has this video on their mobiles but im yet to see it.