Germanys last Nazi war crimes trial? (+ Merkels norks).

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bovvy, Apr 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While searching for something COMPLETELY different, I stumbled upon this item:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,547216,00.html

I found the item rather thought-provoking (though, maybe, because I am pig-thick about the whole subject).

The same website included photos of Angela Merkel's norks.

......... and not such a clever angle: :omg:

Attached Files:

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Go on admit it, you were googling for nude Merkel pics ya perv.... :wink:

3. While I believe that all war criminals (including Phony Tony, Bush the Bewildered and all the rest) should be put on trial for their crimes, there is a bit of inconsistency in the way the Krauts seem to go about it.

For instance, Karl-Heinz Müller was the head of the CID (Kriminalpolizei) in Celle until 1978, even though he'd been sentenced to death in absentia by a French court just after the war for much the same crimes as this geezer. And you wouldn't believe the number of former SS wallahs who joined the Kraut Secret Services and Diplomatic Corps after the war and carried on serving well into the Eighties.

MsG

4. I am shallow enough to admit that I only dropped in on this thread for the norks. I have nothing remotely constructive to add to this thread and as such will retire to my room to masturbate. Nothing follows.

5. Not a bad set, for an old bird.

And yes, hang the bastard, 86 or not.

6. Those norks are like her eyes. On Dip and Dazzle.

As for the old geezer - ahh well if you regret it - well why didn't you say earlier? Heck I'd have let you have a cabby on my sister.

Jail, then Death (of Old age), then hell. He knows, no amount of quisling about it now will help him.

7. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

seconded - word by word

the problem has always been that there were some of the same thugs sitting on the bench of several penal senats
    and unfortunately there's honour among thieves

8. Just to break off from the debate and the norks for a minute, I was very interested by your comment above. If you refer to the indictments from the Nuremberg Trials, Article 6 states that:

I think that this covers the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'll start building the gallows scaffold for messrs Blair and Bush, shall I?

Anyway, back to the norks, shame about what they are attached too.

Quick Joke - How do you make 5 lbs of fat look attractive? Stick a nipple on it.

Ish

9. Who is the blonde totty next to her?

Looks well worth a few minutes of self gratification over!

11. Great Fun Bags, Mrs Merkin!. "Suddenly there,s A Valleeeee"