Germany's Answer To UKIP - New Anti EU Party Founded

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cernunnos, Mar 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What! Dissent? In the Utopia of Europe, Never!
  2. They must have the Mong-Merkel Junta worried, the loyal Hermannic press are trashing the new party as best they can!
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

The growing support for UKIP in the UK is forcing the main parties to adopt a more euro-sceptic line to shore up their own voter base. Think of how Cameron has had to offer a referendum after 2015 and has just announced he will make benefit tourism more difficult. He only decided he was in favour of those ideas when UKIP started to erode his support.

I suspect AfD will make Merkel's re-election more difficult by causing a similar realignment in Germany. Politician's principles tend to be extremely flexible when it comes to changing course in order to stay in power.

4. I wish them luck, this eurocentric megalomania cannot be allowed to suceed.

They should first sort out their website, so people can perhaps join up.
  5. If an anti-Euro party comes to power in Krautland that's Poland stuffed again.....
  6. err the Poles use Zlotys and not Euros
  7. And some fell on stoney ground...
  8. Awww blesssss.......!
  9. Exactly hark at my local MP!
    MP calls for violent Slovakian criminal Peter Pavlisin to be deported | This is Gloucestershire