Discussion in 'Sappers' started by aj2608, Sep 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats it like being posted to Germany?

Whats the differences in being posted to Germany to somewhere in the UK?

2. it's f ucking LOADS more German.

German houses, german cars, german people, German trees...the blinking lot... all German.... and you have to go to a place called "abroad" to get there.

hope this helps.
  3. ...and there's roadsigns for a town called "Ausfahrt" feckin everywhere, feckin huge town it is!
  4. Squadron Bar
  5. You end up in Germany rather than UK.
  6. The locals are German, they speak german and they are german, apart from that its germany, what do you think the differences are?
  7. Did anyone mention that there was some Germans living there? No? Well there are a few, and they drive on the right. BE CAREFUL!!!!!
  8. by sending this post I was hoping for some useful information...although clearly not if your all just stating the obvious!!
    time wasters
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

ooooooo get her,

Perhaps you would like to scale down the random question and ask something a tad more precise, like, I'm a LCpl married with 3 kids how much extra pay will I get.

You might get some semi sensible answers.
  10. Besides the blatant lies these people are telling you!!!! you get more money, pubs are open longer, the country is cleaner, pubs are open longer, german birds are fit and everywhere (unlike the fat chavs from the uk), pubs are open longer and 1PWRR are based in germany. (That was a slate at all other units becuase you are not worth mentioning)
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I shall hunt you down and get my mate to stop your pay.
  12. i will start it again!!!!! ME = JPA GURU nay GOD!
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You can't start your pay though.

And I'll make sure you get nothing from the tech stores.

Anyway AJ, zubdshgfglgsrhzki, is correct. It doesn't get much better.
  14. When did that happen? Is it in an occurrence book somewhere? Oh the PWRR occurrence book doesn't count either because crayon is not really an acceptable way to enter information.

15. :wink: