• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Germany

The Reeperbahn isn't for sale and those bits that are don't travel very well.

Drugs would be easier from Holland

Best beer comes from Belgium.

So unless you are after a wurst or two ?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Alsacien said:
Here is a really nice castle for sale in Germany:

http://castles.glo-con.com/property.php?property_no=AD60_1340

They are called a Schloss - but they will probably arrange for a translator for you if you decide to buy it.
Unless my calculatory thing is broken, that translates as around £680,000. About an average price for a 5 bedroom detached in my part of the world. Quite a bargain, especially since it's not likely to fall down in 3 years like Brituish new builds.

Alsacien

MIA
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Alsacien said:

They are called a Schloss - but they will probably arrange for a translator for you if you decide to buy it.
Unless my calculatory thing is broken, that translates as around £680,000. About an average price for a 5 bedroom detached in my part of the world. Quite a bargain, especially since it's not likely to fall down in 3 years like Brituish new builds.
It needs a few quid spent on it for sure - unless he intends to use it for FIBUA training.

He did not mention his maximum budget, so I tried to be creative for him.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Alsacien said:

Did you read the specs though/

Bedrooms: 0
Bathrooms: 0

Furnished:No Dishwasher:No
Alarm System:No Washing Machine:No
Hotwater:No Office Room:No
Linnen Supplied:No Pet Friendly:Yes
Tennis Court:No Balcony:No
Gym/Sauna:No Terrace:No
Telephone: No Garage:No
CableTV/Sat:No Ocean View:No
Lake View:No Mountain View:No
Ocean Front:No Lake Front:No
Cellars:Yes Swimming Pool:[Private:No Public:No]
Garden:[ Private:Yes Public:No] Parking:[ Private:Yes Public

So it is a pet friendly cellar with private parking?

All that for only £lots? :wink:

Steven said:
The Reeperbahn isn't for sale and those bits that are don't travel very well.

Drugs would be easier from Holland

Best beer comes from Belgium. - Hmm, I'd say Czech Republic for lager, Bavaria (your average kraut could argue about that being in Germany for days) for weissbier. England for ale.

So unless you are after a wurst or two ? - Bayern again (Weisswurst - :hungry: )

Alsacien

MIA
Steven said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Alsacien said:

Did you read the specs though/

Bedrooms: 0
Bathrooms: 0

Furnished:No Dishwasher:No
Alarm System:No Washing Machine:No
****:No Office Room:No
Linnen Supplied:No Pet Friendly:Yes
Tennis Court:No Balcony:No
Gym/Sauna:No Terrace:No
Telephone: No Garage:No
CableTV/Sat:No Ocean View:No
Lake View:No Mountain View:No
Ocean Front:No Lake Front:No
Cellars:Yes Swimming Pool:[Private:No Public:No]
Garden:[ Private:Yes Public:No] Parking:[ Private:Yes Public

So it is a pet friendly cellar with private parking?

All that for only £lots? :wink:
This one is nicer - but a bit pricey:

http://castles.glo-con.com/property.php?property_no=AD1_14977

25 bedrooms for when the lads come round, even got 10 bogs so there should usually be an unblocked one even on Sunday morning.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I didn't notice it had no bedrooms. But I've seen Sarah Beeny's breasts, sorry, I mean program. It's dead easy to knock through and create a suitable living space. Not in her breasts, that is.

Alsacien

MIA
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I didn't notice it had no bedrooms. But I've seen Sarah Beeny's breasts, sorry, I mean program. It's dead easy to knock through and create a suitable living space. Not in her breasts, that is.
You just need Charlie Dimmock to do the garden (in the rain?) and your fantasy will be complete :wink:

Alsacien said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
You just need Charlie Dimmock to do the garden (in the rain?) and your fantasy will be complete :wink:
And Amanda Lamb as the estate agent selling it to you...

Latest Threads